The online racing simulator
[SOLVED] Any of you know what is the text under KATT sticker on this skin ?
Hello, i'm remaking old lfs skin (0.2F) i have redone some stickers but i came across 1 which i can not redo since i do not see the text under tha KATT i can't do it :/, any of you can help please ?

the skin file itself

thanks in advance Smile
#2 - Racon
The only thing I could find was a company that makes cat houses and a radio station, but the logo doesn't match either one Frown

Is it even a real brand?
Few possibilities including MyKATT cat food from mexico(i think) but would be strange as it would not seem to tie in with the other logos

Another KATT International GmbH.

Quite a few possibilities but none of them seem like the obvious answer
:/ Well i think that 70% of the logos were made by devs and not based on any real brand to prevent copiright issue. I was also trying to find context from other skins did not found anything :/, thank you guys for helping Thumbs up Heart
#5 - Racon
I guess if it's not real and we can't read the original, you could put anything you like there. "Look where you're driving!", "dog food made with real cats", etc Wink
Check current skins, I'm not sure but I think there is a default XRR skin that has KATT in it. If I recall it says High Performance something something, but I might be wrong.

Not sure if we do have default liveries in LFS featuring KATT either, I might have gotten mixed up with the slogans of another "fake" company on a skin.

But just check, in case.
Uhmm Hmm actuly looked on all skins just now, did not even thought about checking the ones we have now in the game, by the looks of it, the text is probably www.liveforspeed.net or something similiar considering most of skins have that on them (probably every if there are not any exeptions). Also by the looks the skins were made by comunity (not all probably), but considering this skin was featured in 1st version with skins in them i doubd comunity made it.

(Why it might or might not been comunity made skin, there are more people who made skins for LFSSmile
Quote from Mate2169 :... i have redone some stickers ...

i have S1 and S2 sticker packs on my hdd
if you want/if anyone want (i dont see it anymore on this site) you can get them from here:
LFS S1 DECALS
LFS S2 DECALS

Quote from Mate2169 :... i do not see the text under tha KATT ...

maybe this is not a text, maybe it is intentional corrupted line or intentional corrupted checker line
I think KATT is followed by "HIGH PERFORMANCE SPRINGS" for the bottom slogan thing that you can't read. I'm pretty sure about it, can someone second this?
Quote from MicroSpecV :I think KATT is followed by "HIGH PERFORMANCE SPRINGS" for the bottom slogan thing that you can't read. I'm pretty sure about it, can someone second this?

You were close. It is "PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEMS"

*ads5 from s1h
Quote from Racon :I guess if it's not real and we can't read the original, you could put anything you like there. "Look where you're driving!", "dog food made with real cats", etc Wink

That has to be best one to put Rofl
OMG, you are such a saviour Draggo thank you soo soo muchHeart, also thatnks to everyone for helping and solving this, good find Drago
Smile I knew it had a ring of "performance" to it, just didn't know what else it went with. Cool, Drago.

[SOLVED] Any of you know what is the text under KATT sticker on this skin ?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG