The online racing simulator
XFWRC (WRC Spec XF GTi)
(9 posts, started )
XFWRC (WRC Spec XF GTi)
basically an xf gti with 4wd, a racey interior (see pictures below), and a beautiful bodykit

bodykit inspired maybe by the hyundai i20?

and the interior like this?

i think its time that we have an actual rally spec race car in lfs. good idea?
Why do we need a rally spec car if there are not rally stages ingame? Not counting BL3 and FE's rally.
#3 - delis
Why not just add Knobbly or something like that tires for XFR?
Quote from Mikus1212 :Why do we need a rally spec car if there are not rally stages ingame? Not counting BL3 and FE's rally.

there may not be rally stages in the default game, but there are several rally stages out there to download
#5 - Racon
Quote from delis :Why not just add Knobbly or something like that tires for XFR?

This, please. I always thought the XFR reminded me heavily of WRC cars.
...dedicated rally variant with tender springs, bypass dampers, etc., and of course a rallycross track to go with it...
First LFS need more Rally/dragster tracks.

but i like XF rally, same idea i have from RB4 inspired on Castrol's Celica GT-4 from 1995

I agree perfectly, I even think one thing
That a new class of cars should be created in LFS so we could change some definitions of cars
for example make the XRT in a 4x4 for Rallyng, have an XF prepared for rally (XF 4x4 also) all this normal without tweak.

I think LFS should now bet on the Rally would be very interesting to see this in the simulator

XFWRC (WRC Spec XF GTi)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG