The online racing simulator
CAPS LOCK ONLY THREAD
(12 posts, started )
CAPS LOCK ONLY THREAD
this thread has nothing to do with frustration or screaming, but rather having funny test.

as you read this text, your mind definitely will affect differently towards to this post because people having internet discussion does have a role of what kind of styling you use.

this thread is mainly for people having sensitive thoughts or people who just want to go all out and scream. remember though to keep conversation light, no insulting or other violations!

by this point as reading this text you might think already if you read part of code from last century. please do not use smileys or pictures, just caps lock on and plain text with best grammar as possible. thank you!

please, try it yourself and see what you start to think.

edit: seems it didn't work really as this forum automatically changes to non-capitals everytime. oh snap! all fun is forbidden.
OH? Really? LET'S see
Hmm...
I ACTUALLY got NOTHING TO SAY
OK
YOU'RE eNJOYING THIS AREN'T YOU?
#5 - Racon
YoU're eNjOYinG ThIs aREn'T yOu?

#6 - lucaf
I like the psychological point of view of Unknownmaster but guys IS THIS A RACE FORUM OR JUST PING PONG??? Big grin Big grin
I HAVE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ALL THIS AS I KNOW YOU FIND THAT ITS REALLY INTERESTING AND MAY BE SOMETHING THAT COULD COME IN HANDY ONE DAY I WILL BE GLAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST AFTER YEARS OF KNOWING . ARE YOU READY FOR IT HERE WE GO...... DANG I FORGOT

Warning this post is pointless just the same as any of my post are, Feel free to target me on the track to release your anger Big grin
LIVE FOR SPEED HAS THE BEST TYRE PHYSICS IN THE HISTORY OF RACING SIMULATORS, MAYBE EVER.

(pls do not escalate into political discussion)
just lfs things
THIS TOPIC IS A MAJOR ONE.
k
Quote from ltras23 :THIS TOPIC IS A MAJOR bONEr.
k

Sorry just had a blue pill then noticed your message contained secret text telling me to take another. Bad when alone but good for being able to still steer while rolling a smoke with both hands
(THIS IS A JOKE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ACCIDENTALLY PICTURING THIS SCENE IN YOUR HEAD AS IT WILL CAUSE PREMATURE BALDNESS AND AN INCREASED RISK OF BECOMING LIKE BISH)
it doesn't caps for me UNLESS I START WITH LOWER CASE

CAPS LOCK ONLY THREAD
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG