The online racing simulator
Different driver binds
(8 posts, started )
Different driver binds
Recently, I have thought of the idea of each driver profile you create, can have their own separate binds (F1-F8, ALT and CTRL), instead of all drivers using the one set of binds. This will not only allow players to have specific binds for specific drivers but also increases the number of binds available without having to delete binds you don't want to and use a lot. For example, I have a driver for racing and another for driving on cruise servers such as TC and LCS. I have ran out of space for binds that I not only use on TC and/or LCS but also the binds I use for racing. I think that not only myself but other players will find this feature very useful. You do not have to force it, you can just make it so that people have the choice to turn the feature on or off.
#2 - Racon
Definitely make it switchable, if it's done. I have trouble enough remembering which key is which macro as it is Smile
No idea why one needs so many binds - I haven't used all of the currently available ones. Then again - I'm just a racer,who either races or types everything manually when I don't race...
Quote from Eclipsed :No idea why one needs so many binds - I haven't used all of the currently available ones. Then again - I'm just a racer,who either races or types everything manually when I don't race...

Because the virtual alcoholic is not same as real one mate! ;(
#5 - lucaf
Quote from Eclipsed :No idea why one needs so many binds

I think a very good reason is to have separate binds for race/drift/cruise for those who like them all, and why not also separate binds for France Pro Crash server Omg omg omg
+1
+1
I think they should also make it so you can change any key to any function, so I could make say the y key some macro saying "good pass" or something, you know? Since right now we are limited to CTRL/SHIFT binds being our customizable ones, it seems a little odd not being able to "truly" customize our keybinds Smile

Different driver binds
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG