The online racing simulator
Shall we have any lapper softwar on the server? Currently there is nothing.
Username: spiiiiky
Driver Name: AA™ spiky
Team name: Air Attack
Car: FXO
Username: Dennis93
Driver Name: nv.Dennis
Team name: Nitor Velox
Car: XRT
Race password sent.
Race password has been sent to all signed up drivers. New sign-ups will receive race password upon signing up
I'll be streaming my practice and the race from my cockpit in VR from 17:00.

If you can't make the race, feel free to tune in: https://twitch.tv/tc_pete
Quote from lucaf :my sign up:

Username: lucaf
Driver Name: 9397
Team name:

Update:
Team name: PiranMOTO
Quote from lucaf :Update:
Team name: PiranMOTO

Ooo Jam getting new people in PM? Will update table asap Smile

Update: Team change added, points will add to PiranMoto's total!

Also note: Team CHANGES will NOT be accepted past Race 1. (Note: New drivers who join a round late can join a pre-existing team, as they won't effect the current points for said team)
Quote from Huskii :The reason first-off was due to balance, however upon 2nd look-over it I believe the +1 point for RB4 balances enough for now.

A lot of leagues/championships found it very hard to restrict the XRT and FXO accordingly to make the RB4 keep up, the closest restriction I know of is:

FXO : 4% and 20kg
XRT : 1%

Fxo as it is will have a pretty big advantage like this and it would be silly to drive anything else.
City liga had 3% and 10kg to fxo.
Rb4 wasn't considered at the time.
Well restriction can be added to the server automaticly so nobody forgets to put restrictions
Meeting over ran at work, I'll be on just before the start.
Restrictions.

From round 1 I'll be looking at insim alternatives that can offer in-game restriction setting. Also a tracker.

If anyone has restriction suggestions etc reply using them. Thanks!

Information on Race 1

So the first race of the season, always a hard one with 18 cars on grid for race start.

Lap 15, the midway point, as 1st place came across the line the top 3 consisted of Getrag, AA spiky & [TC-R] Adam

After 30 laps of racing it was AA™ spiky taking the first win of SORL followed by [TC-R]Adam and then Getrag.

In the points standings its [TC] Racing currently winning with their drivers getting a total of 28 points (2nd & 6th) with Air Attack following with 20 points followed by Nitor Velox, with 14 points.

Full Race Standings

1st: AA spiky
2nd: [TC-R] Adam
3rd: Getrag
4th: nv.Dennis
5th: B2R Skattle
6th: [TC-R] Pete [VR] (madman)
7th: Rejekt
8th: SO E.Ekmekcibasi
9th: [GLOW] Ripstie
10th: SO R.McKenzie
11th: M@CI3K
12th: 9397
13th: Jam616
14th: SO Rzonda
DNF: SO L.Glynn
DNF: AA Mikke
DNF: MRSUPER[GAME]
DNF: IN[GAME] (more in warnings)

Warnings

IN[GAME]

L9: Sideswiped Jam616 - Warned for light contact resulting in crash.

MRSUPER[GAME]

Heavy warning for BLUE FLAGS, ranging from Lap 10 - Lap 13. Was warned ingame by an admin.

Reminder / Warning - Contact resulting in a crash.

Join us in 2 weeks where we take to Kyoto National for 15 laps!
Thanks for hosting, it was good fun!

Here's my stream replay from round one (Strong language throughout):

Drivers And Car List!
In no order find below the list of every driver who attended SORL previously, and their chosen car.

AA Mikee: FXO
Getrag: FXO
AA spiky: FXO
Rejekt: XRT
B2R Skattle: XRT
[GLOW] Ripstie: XRT
[TC-R] Pete [VR]: FXO
IN[GAME]: XRT
M@CI3K: RB4
SO L.Glynn: FXO
SO R.McKenzie: FXO
SO E.Ekmekcibasi: FXO
SO Rzonda: FXO
MRSUPER[GAME]: XRT
JAM616: FXO
9397: XRT
[TC-R] Adam: FXO
Thanks for the event!

I would award MrSuper with title "best blocker of the race". He was lapping 1:30 and managed to keep two cars behind him during 4 laps.

Maybe also most dangerous driver (late braking into Adam on lap1 sector2, diving into zonda on lap2 sector3 plus all his own mistakes which required lot of attention from other drivers.

Concrete blocking was happening at least on lap3 sector 1 while he changed several times his line on the straight, according to what he saw me doing in mirrors.

My contact wich I was warned for (lap4 sector3 6:14), was a result of one of his several mistakes where he drives wide in the curve but then defend his place by heavily braking and turning back into driving line with very low speed - if you look his driving in that situation, he took very unnatural line just for blocking my passing while he run wide.
Thanks for taking time and making video again Wink

SORL Round 1 Highlights - By Rzonda
Awesome!
https://www.lfs.net/news/1240

League Updates (in work)

Restrictions: they're being worked on, will most probably use the TWC restriction set:
(FXO: 5%/0KG
RB4: 0%/0KG
XRT 1%/0KG)
That's great, this will also help the FXO A bit with the front tyres whilst keeping it balanced in pace!

Thank you Huskii!
5 1 0 RIP league...
Now everybody will have chance! Close racing, race length similar to 90s BTCC! Very nice that you took restrictions important.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG