The online racing simulator
Christmas Gifts
(6 posts, started )
Christmas Gifts
What did you get for Christmas last year and how about this one? Do you have any idea what to buy for your kids, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse….
It really depends on their taste.. If you can ask them indirectly, you may succeed
Last year i bought rakija for my dog
If I ask them it wouldn't be a surprise right? I did ask my parents about that and we all decided to get a Tornado foosball table for the family because it is a great foosball table and it is cool to have a game table like that at home. We can all play together and it would be funny to see mom throwing tantrums because she lost another match XD
For my grandparents, I decided to go with the cookbook and set for whiskey.
And now the girfriend? Uf that is a tough one, I will think about that a little bit longer.
#5 - Sobis
Well I personally like to discuss what to give/get as a gift. Me and my girlfriend decided the budget of our gifts and we chose the gifts ourselves. We think that getting a gift you actually need or want is much better than having a surprise with the risk of the present being not interesting or worse - useless.

Also, why wait for christmas? We already have our gifts ordered and most of them are here already Big grin. But that's a different topic...
I wish happiness for every xmas.
-
(URUQ) DELETED by Scawen : please, don't reply to spammers, just report the post

Christmas Gifts
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG