The online racing simulator
LFS crash loading Weshill and other tracks
LFS CRASHING when I load westhill, not only this map, but the other, many solutions I was looking for, but I could not fix it, please help me on windows 7 am! Оnly demo games can play !!
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf : i was trolling :/
It's not crashing - as a demo user, you are restricted to only driving on Blackwood in the FBM, XFG or XRG cars. No other options are open to you until you purchase a license.

You can see what the various license levels unlock, and buy one here.
Quote from Shirtkicker :It's not crashing - as a demo user, you are restricted to only driving on Blackwood in the FBM, XFG or XRG cars. No other options are open to you until you purchase a license.

You can see what the various license levels unlock, and buy one here.

They are unlocked, but when the map loading game crashing and idk why ?
#4 - lucaf
Since your account does not have any license, you probably have used some illegal software to unlock it.

The legal way to fix your problem is to buy S2 license and then download LFS from this site, and forget any 3rd part crack/hack/software.
Quote from lucaf :Since your account does not have any license, you probably have used some illegal software to unlock it.

The legal way to fix your problem is to buy S2 license and then download LFS from this site, and forget any 3rd part crack/hack/software.

I dont know but, in my old Windows 7 the game was working, but i reinstall my windows yesterday and now idk what happend ..
#6 - lucaf
Quote from SimoCiniqta :I dont know but, in my old Windows 7 the game was working, but i reinstall my windows yesterday and now idk what happend ..

But is it fair from you to ask help for your cracked version? This is official LFS forum and we all hope that you pay for your unlocked content. Do you understand how unfair it is to unlock LFS without license? You understand what I am trying to say? If everyone just would not pay, we would not have this game! Please buy license, it doesnt cost too much to you, if you can afford computer, you can afford LFS license.
Why don't you ask Microsoft why your stolen Windows making problems with stolen games?
Quote from SimoCiniqta :I dont know but, in my old Windows 7 the game was working, but i reinstall my windows yesterday and now idk what happend ..

Karma HappenedThumbs up

LFS crash loading Weshill and other tracks
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG