The online racing simulator
Ready made car setups for RB4 car on South City City Long REV?
(7 posts, started , go to first unread)
Hi to all,

Is there anyone who would like to share his ready made car setups for RB4 car on South City City Long REV track? I tried to Google but I did not find any exact setups. Thank you very much of all info.

The settings should be for endurance racing, 24 laps I think.
Hi,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

My settings are now as follows:

FRONT CAMBER Tuning (left/right) from -2.2 / -2.2 to -2.0 /-2.0

BACK CAMBER tuning (left/right)from -3.4 / -3.4 to -3.2 / -3.2

Front tyre pressure 190 kPa / both

Back tyre pre3ssure 190 kPa / both

Brake Pressure from 1100Nm to 1000Nm

Tyres: from AVON SOFT to AVON NORMAL

Please let me know what do you think of my setup?

I think everything is otherwise ok but when I am driving 4th or 5th lap it seems that my car is broken. If I raise the revs the power is not transferred to wheels anymore. It feels like clutch is gone and should be replaced. I hope I am right about the reason for this problem. Do you have any opinion what I should do with the transmission set up so that my car's transmission lasts to the end which means that it should work for 24 laps at least. I am using sequential shift. That is because I do not have clutch at all in my Thrustmaster 300 RS setup. I have only two pedals in my simulator.
Tyre Brand doesn't make any difference but I would pick road supertand
Are you lifting the throttle on upshifts? If you are not, that should be the reason of your clutch problem.

Cambers look pretty agressive still, maybe something around -1.0/-0.5 would be better.

Tyres are very difficult to manage on the RB4, so don't worry if you don't get it right the first time around. A lot of it is down to driving style, too.
#6 - lucaf
on the track you may want to press F9 to see your tyre temps and your clutch slip and how they are affected by your driving. If you install Lazy it tells your clutch slip in percentages (and some other things also)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Are you lifting the throttle on upshifts? If you are not, that should be the reason of your clutch problem.

Cambers look pretty agressive still, maybe something around -1.0/-0.5 would be better.

Thank you very much!!! Once I had automatic clutch turned on I thought I do not need to lift the throttle while shifting. So silly from me. :-) Also the cambers are now better the earlier setup was indeed too aggressive.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG