The online racing simulator
What is wrong with Rockingham!!??
What is wrong with the Rockingham race track? This was the first race at the track in FOUR years and I saw MANY empty seats. What gives? I expected everyone to be excited about getting race back but the crowd was disapointing.
#3 - lucaf
Here in LFS community we have as default rule to respect developers, and pay for the content they have made for sale.

I feel quite sad hearing you have been involved in Rockingham without license, meaning you are entertaining yourself free, at the cost of the game developers.

Please contribute the asked amount and join official servers. Thank you.
Quote from adrienne224 :What is wrong with the Rockingham race track? This was the first race at the track in FOUR years and I saw MANY empty seats. What gives? I expected everyone to be excited about getting race back but the crowd was disapointing.

Probably because you're playing on a cracked LFS that has little to no players online? D'oh, get real and contribute to the development of LFS by purchasing an official license and join in the fun you're missing.
Uh, guys, I don't think he's talking about LFS... As in, he said it's the first race in Rockingham in four years, yet the first LFS version with Rockingham available to the public isn't even two years old. Not only that, he seems to be complaining of crowd attendance - Which means he might be talking about a real-life race here, and everyone jumped to conclusions because "lol demo racer". If this is going to happen every time, might as well require a license to even post on these forums.
#6 - lucaf
Maybe because he posted on forum related to LFS, not general racing talk. Conclusion: post in wrong forum -> get weird answers. Ok, lets get a life and forget this one Big grin
Quote from adrienne224 :I expected everyone to be excited about getting race back but the crowd was disapointing.

Crowd also looks at weather forecasts. Sitting around the track at 10 Celsius / 50 Fahrenheit, wind and gray weather isn't really inviting is it. Bad scheduling I would say.

Although in the UK you have three point six days a year with moderate nicely weather, also true.
Funny to see people "running full police investigations" about player be a cracked user, while he is probably talking about the real track.
#9 - lucaf
Lol thats not true, you should be proud we take care of possible cases ...that surprisingly appear quite often here (i would say, too often), dont they?

Answering is not same as investigation. Im somehow tired of seeing this need of finding something ridiculous in others posts. We should stick together instead of trying to point ridiculousness in others posts.

But yes, in a way I understand also that it can be just fun without ridiculous, okay, np Smile
Quote from adrienne224 :This was the first race at the track in FOUR years and I saw MANY empty seats.

Are you talking about the American track or the English track pal? the English track sees loads of action and is used plenty times a year, i know a member here who has been to Rockingham twice this year and one has raced there...
Ye I assume he indeed were talking about REAL LIFE thing, which this thread just happens to be on wrong section.

But, I don't know, if it is the track area itself or races are not that interesting or any other indirect reason. However, the track I have used virtually in LFS, I really do like Rockingham. RO9 is best combo for sure. Oval as well, but that's what everyone knows.
Quote from lucaf :Lol thats not true, you should be proud we take care of possible cases ...that surprisingly appear quite often here (i would say, too often), dont they?

Answering is not same as investigation. Im somehow tired of seeing this need of finding something ridiculous in others posts. We should stick together instead of trying to point ridiculousness in others posts.

But yes, in a way I understand also that it can be just fun without ridiculous, okay, np Smile

I should be proud, but not anymore Wink

Pointing that someone is not a legit demo racer is a kind of investigation, isn't it?! Or do you know him to know that he doesn't have any other licensed account to play at RO?
Rockingham 2016 Race Calendar

March 20 BARC Midland Sprint
April 9/10 BARC Saloon & Sports Car Racing
April 16 360 Racing Club Endurance Race Series
April 30/May 1 Avon Tyres British GT Championship & BRDC F4 Championship
May 1415 BRSCC Saloon & Sports Car Racing
May 28/29 BARC Saloon & Sports Car Racing
June 11/12 BRSCC Saloon & Sports Car Racing
June 18/19 MotorSport Vision Racing Saloon & Sports Car
July 2/3 Cars & Stripes American Auto-Fest
July 30/31 Thundersport GB Bike Racing
Aug 27/28 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship