The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
What are the best "historic Nurburgring" tracks/mods in sims? (70's or older)
Tell me.

I bought old rFactor because of this Nuerburgring Gesamtstrecke 1967-70, and its very nice. Is there any other good versions of those oldies? I found actually two versions of Sudschleife for rFactor, both are nice (even I have not idea how autentic they are).

What I would like to find, if there exists a version of Gesamtstrecke without the chicanes between long straight and start/finish straight OR just any other version for any sim wich you feel is awesome. The context being in the historic version (with old stadium area, not the modern Nurburgring)
Grand Prix legends has a version of the Nordschelife from 1967

#3 - lucaf
True and it even works in Win10. Tested it Smile I like more that version made by MotorFX (for rFactor and other sims of 2000 decade)
#4 - lucaf
Seems that the '75 Nordschleife mod (wich exists on rFactor and other sims of that age, created by MotorFX) has been converted to Assetto Corsa, how I didnt notice this earlier. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nordschleife-75.2828/ of course the result doesn't look as finished as the official modern version. But still nice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG