The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to see a third season?

Closed since :
Yes
No
Season 3: Interest and ideas?
Hey there!

Are you interested in a third season of the Nations World League? If so what would be a great addition to the series from your point of view?

I'd target December/January for the start of the series.

I'm looking foreward to your answers!
It was an interesting concept of nations racing,would jump into action again,but which weekday have you in mind?
Sundays were good because it allows people from overseas to compete as well. So I'd like to stick with it.
I voted yes, but... on a second thought, I don't know any active driver from my country any more... sadly...
Quote from TFalke55 :Sundays were good

Well,then I could also take part. And then we should sync schedules as I would like to host the 7th season of AWS in sunday too - as always in every 2nd sunday.
Quote from sermilan :I don't know any active driver from my country any more

If you're good,you can still pull your country up to decent position alone,I bet there won't be minimal amount of country drivers.
Quote from sermilan :I voted yes, but... on a second thought, I don't know any active driver from my country any more... sadly...

That's a sobering thought - LFS used to be quite big in SerbiaLooking
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's a sobering thought - LFS used to be quite big in SerbiaLooking

Yep... and I really can not think of one who still races, apart from me Shrug
By the way one thing I will change if this takes place, looking back at the last season, is the point system. It was quite convoluted.

Season 3: Interest and ideas?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG