The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Free view: Stored views + layout specific
Two wishes

1) more stored views in Free View mode, for example 20
2) stored views would be layout specific
Also binding custom views to specific buttons would be nice.
#3 - lucaf
Quote from kristofferandersen :Also binding custom views to specific buttons would be nice.

Not sure what you mean, but you can already navigate through views pressing V (or Shift+V for navigating backward)
Imagine if there were 12 custom views + the other views in LFS.

"v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v, oh shit. shift+v"
Constantly having to press V. What i mean is, bind custom view 5 to number 5 on the numpad would go straight to custom view 5.
You can cycle between them by shift+number, or ctrl+number. one saves the ciew the other switches to it, not sure which one does what
#6 - lucaf
Quote from johneysvk :You can cycle between them by shift+number, or ctrl+number. one saves the ciew the other switches to it, not sure which one does what

Oh thanks. SHIFT+number saves it, so it must be CTRL+num to navigate it
#7 - lucaf
Quote from lucaf :Two wishes

1) more stored views in Free View mode, for example 20
2) stored views would be layout specific

3) stored views would be also direction specific. Now looks like views are stored in tvw files in LFS/data/views folder, but no separate files for reverse tracks Frown As we can imagine, the views can't be optimized for both directions simultaneously. So the trick is now to go backup the specific file when I want to use different views for opposite direction.
#8 - lucaf
I would also like an option that you can enter Freeview mode straight into a specific stored view. For example if CTRL+1 jumps into view 1 while you already are in freeview, CTRL+ALT+1 could jump into freeview + that specific view. Then I could make a video where I use default TV cams of LFS and at some track parts I would use stored views of Freeview mode.

Free view: Stored views + layout specific
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG