The online racing simulator
DRC Season II...The End..
Thx to all for participating in Season II. I think it was great to race you all and we had some really great races. I didn`t see any bad driving and only few "racing-accidents", so i`m really proud of all the guys who raced there. For me clean and fair racing is everything and you all lived up to that, THANKS.

Congrats to JJ. Nylander for winning the championship.. And also congrats to Yahh and filur for their second and third place in the championship.

And to the rest of you: Thx for supporting DRC, i`m happy when you are happy..so right now i know i`m happy...

I did some work off course but when you are saying thank you too me you must not forget T7R|BBO. Without him DRC was only a 50% succes imo. He does a great job making the great site at www.lfs-events.de
Hi real name is Bernd, so thx for helping me out with this Bernd..

Now i gonna take a long rest and maybe i`ll come back with another DRC season III, but i`m not sure yet, time will tell. But if Bernd will help me again and I find it worth to make another season it will be in the beginning of september.

I hope you will tell me here in this thread what you would like to see done different in DRC. You can make critics here without getting your head blown off. Bernd and I can only make it even better if we know what we did wrong..

The succes-ballast could be one bad thing. Tell me what you thinks about that.

If Bernd and I are making a third season we must be at least 18 in every race, its boring only to be 13 on the track. But lets see if more are interested in it, if a new season are coming.

Feel free to slap me now, you can speak your mind now...good luck..

You can also follow the danish thread here: http://www.lfs-forum.dk/showthread.php?t=660

And soon you will se a little review on www.liveforspeed.dk but only in danish..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG