The online racing simulator
new update not there ???
(7 posts, started , go to first unread)
new update not there ???
Recieved a download message in multiplayer about a new blackwood update?

but when i exit LFS and go back in. its gone?

not sure how that happened as i have never seen that before ever in LFs?

what could cause this ?
or is there an update or not ?

getting a bit confused here..

ps: cant reproduce this ?

PPS: the message looked as the new blackwood enviroment download. 0.6R. but as i cant reproduce it, i cant be totally sure about this!
hmmmmh? what is the address of where that came from?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :hmmmmh? what is the address of where that came from?

it was just :
open LFS,multiplayer, and there the download was.. but as i was in the wrong LFS, i went out of it, but then thought i should check out the update and went back in. then it wasnt there anymore :/

so it was inside LFS !

showed the normal DL options from LFs.se / angryangel etc... everything looked normal and legit !

i am on 0.6R version btw (was already before this happened).
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :it was just :
open LFS,multiplayer, and there the download was.. but as i was in the wrong LFS, i went out of it, but then thought i should check out the update and went back in. then it wasnt there anymore :/

so it was inside LFS !

showed the normal DL options from LFs.se / angryangel etc... everything looked normal and legit !

i am on 0.6R version btw (was already before this happened).

hehe, that's why! I also did misread as it was inside multiplayer section and not as e-mail, though both cases SHOULD show an address from sent e-mail / download mirror
i would guess accidently launched an old LFS install. or drugs.
Quote from Gutholz :i would guess accidently launched an old LFS install. or drugs.

0.6R

my computer dont do drugs btw.. neither do i ,so not sure what you mean by that ?
i think i found out what it was now.

will test later...

twas a security issue i had..

new update not there ???
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG