The online racing simulator
New S2 events!
(15 posts, started )
New S2 events!
I'm running some fun S2 events with interesting mixes of vehicles.

See my S2 league at https://www.lfs.net/leagues/436

Next race tomorrow at 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
1 Race 25 laps Blackwood Rallycross MRT 15 Fri 27 Oct 2017, 21:00

wat :DDDD
#3 - Racon
I remember racing MRT on an 9397's FE track that was 99% tarmac with just a tiny bit of dirt - that section was a nightmare Smile
Quote from MousemanLV :1 Race 25 laps Blackwood Rallycross MRT 15 Fri 27 Oct 2017, 21:00

wat :DDDD

Wink Wink Wink

It'll be a very interesting race! Wonder how many people don't even know how to shift that thing! LOL
#5 - troy
We used to race MRT on Fernbay Rallycross back in the FM days, I guess I even still got a set for it somewhere. 2March was a big fan and converted us too. Ah, good old times... Smile
The only car in LFS that truly makes me fear pushing it on the limit the MRT and to race on rally cross is just brutal Smile I do like the look of the LX6/FZ ; interesting league for sure ;
Well the first race of the season is supposed to start like.. Right now.

Nobody is online, I'll have to cancel it if no one shows up.

[VT] VTEC Race Server

GTR, Fern Bay Green, 25 laps
Maybe, first find about 8 to 10 people that seriously want to do regular races. Once you have that, Then find a good day or days that those people are able to keep doing it regularly. Then start recruiting people to something that is already taking place.

I would try something like this, when my Simulator Trailer is down for the winter, If I could get people to pay an entry fee to pay for lfs server, time, and PRIZES. Problem is there just is not enough interest in LFS racing any more, and I worry too much about people cheating to win the prizes, or knocking the server down because they lost.
SimulatorRental.com won by default.

I flipped over again because of bad suspension and not having enough time to setup.

The other racer left mid race?
Quote from TechEdison :SimulatorRental.com won by default.

I flipped over again because of bad suspension and not having enough time to setup.

The other racer left mid race?

I did set up server for year before really going for events.
I would join but not enough time atm. Other than my own series.
Perhaps 2pm EST is a bit early for North America on a weekday. If the races take place on Friday it might be nice to take advantage of it by having races at 5 or 6pm to gather more people from N-A while having some Europeans that would race up late. For Saturday races 3pm would seem best as it would be 8pm for UK and 9pm for the rest of Western Europe.

I believe you need some catchy name. Like Freaky Friday!.. or Saturday Salvation (literally). I salute your effort and I'll try to join your next event if I can.
Quote from Skytrill :Perhaps 2pm EST is a bit early for North America on a weekday. If the races take place on Friday it might be nice to take advantage of it by having races at 5 or 6pm to gather more people from N-A while having some Europeans that would race up late. For Saturday races 3pm would seem best as it would be 8pm for UK and 9pm for the rest of Western Europe.

I believe you need some catchy name. Like Freaky Friday!.. or Saturday Salvation (literally). I salute your effort and I'll try to join your next event if I can.

Yea the issue is that most of the people who were racing are in the UK. It originally was 7PM EST but that was too late for the UK folks.
Technically I shouldn't get the win. I did not finish either, I just did more laps before calling it. I doubt I would have been able to finish it, due to pedals sliding on floor and wheel constantly popping off of the desk while driving.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :Technically I shouldn't get the win. I did not finish either, I just did more laps before calling it. I doubt I would have been able to finish it, due to pedals sliding on floor and wheel constantly popping off of the desk while driving.

It's hard to call it honestly. You won by default.

I didn't want to put "N/A" because the race did happen, we decided to not finish it.

Even if you limped along very slowly the rest of the race, you would've won because no one else could join.

New S2 events!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG