The online racing simulator
Help for cracked player(2)
(25 posts, started )
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1928183#post1928183 -
My question about why a cracker is deleted - so I ask it again. You do not believe that by helping them you will encourage them to play only on official servers.
Whether to list Turkish cracked servers or Russians - I do not understand why such people should be helped, they will not use paid content once they can use it for free.

If my question is deleted again and again and again I will ask it!
Personally, I hope that we don't help cracked players. In my opinion, we should not do so. But that is only true if it is clear that they are a cracker.

We do have a problem where sometimes a cracker asks a question and does receive help. I believe this is because the person who gives the help doesn't want to launch a full scale police investigation every time a Demo racer asks a question. They would rather just point to the answer, not start delving in to the person's race history and trying to draw conclusions from the often incomplete evidence.

I sometimes wonder if maybe Demo racers should not be allowed to ask questions on the programming section. But we do allow InSim in the Demo, so it is not really unreasonable that a Demo racer can ask for programming help.

I deleted your post from the main forum section as it was not a general interest comment and was already receiving argumentative comments.
ip patch+unlocker impeding. or local network continuous 127.0.0.1 this seems to be the case unless we put an obstacle in delete local network and peace.

translate sorry Frown
Big grin But you don't have to launch a full scale police investigation to realize something stinks bad here. It took me 4 mouse clicks to find out this "burogok" guy registered hours if not minutes before his 1st forum post asking for insim help, he has pretty much zero driven distance, his profile picture shows him playing at licenced location and guess what his favorite car and track is.. Cmon now.
For me it's simple.
Lapper is a free program and can be used by anyone.
So if the question is Lapper related, I will always try to help, as long as someone has done some work him self.
In this particular case, the OP hasn't done much him self and after asking for more information, has gone silent.
So not much to help with or go at, case closed.
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :Big grin But you don't have to launch a full scale police investigation to realize something stinks bad here. It took me 4 mouse clicks to find out this "burogok" guy registered hours if not minutes before his 1st forum post asking for insim help, he has pretty much zero driven distance, his profile picture shows him playing at licenced location and guess what his favorite car and track is.. Cmon now.

that's what I'm talking about.
there's a lot like him - it's not hard to check. This insim developer in *** cruise server(cracked)- https://www.lfs.net/profile/1260607 , search help there.
By helping them, it hurts the creators themselves so they lose customers who would pay for the content
So crackers win people in youtube even show how it is done and where the servers are.
To show you?

DO NOT HELP WITH SUCH PLAYERS
A long time ago I started to get these Youtube content removed but I got too annoying for Google people and they asked if I was/am officially related to LFS. Which I am not.. Sadly the officially related persons fail to establish a good contact with Google/Youtube. I am puzzled why, but hey what can I do.

It's not even a lot of work to claim illegal use copyrighted content :/

--
Demo / programming help on this forum is a different subject... Maybe demo licensed people should be forum limited as well, not because there is InSim @demo but more because demo is just demo. It will be one more reason to buy a license to have write access to all forums. Not only talking about programming section but some other sections could be more restricted for demo people.

Hey, I was demo myself for some months and not even interested in buying a license until some friend got one and was raving about it. So, I know how it is to be demo [forever and eevverrr].. But there has to be more triggers to buy a license for demo people then only "more tracks and cars".
Quote from cargame.nl :But there has to be more triggers to buy a license for demo people then only "more tracks and cars".

Yea they won't murder you for talking on the forums Rofl
it's .. than only? Right?

Sorry.. Razz
Quote from cargame.nl :it's .. than only? Right?

Sorry.. Razz

I'm not quite understanding what you said haha.
Nah.. It's just me having more and more difficulties between switching Dutch, English, German and Croatian on the same day/evening.. I am getting old.. But you quoted a sentence from me and I thought I made a spelling mistake, I was carried away with that in combination with the murder thing...

But hhm racing servers.. I have something on the shelves, but it stays on the shelves until things structurally improve Wink

And.. I am hundred, thousand percent sure that a lot of racing drivers are thinking exactly the same thing about LFS.
Dave say something on Croatian
Quote from cargame.nl :Nah.. It's just me having more and more difficulties between switching Dutch, English, German and Croatian on the same day/evening..

Woah...

Quote from neonmateo :Dave say something on Croatian

I would be interested in this too Wink

Edit: neonmateo I see your profile picture a lot.. I can't help but wonder what it is. It looks like the last generation RX7?

Its 180sx
Attached images
21457743_815366685288531_2126517575678842643_o.jpg
Quote from neonmateo :Its 180sx

Ah I see it now. Similar looking on the rear, but the 180sx doesn't have the colored pillars from the side -> rear window edges.
They maybe simmilar body-wise, but engine is very diffrend
Quote from neonmateo :Dave say something on Croatian

Like that proves anything on the internet. Go visit otok Krk and we talk ahaha
People, when you say they are helping crackers:

Quote from cargame.nl :Like that proves anything on the internet. Go visit otok Krk and we talk ahaha

Better come to Zagreb Smile
Quote from cargame.nl :Like that proves anything on the internet. Go visit otok Krk and we talk ahaha

Haha you aren't wrong Razz Im not big fan of boats btw
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :thank you for contributing Dave Wink

Eeehhhmm .. As usual I speedread your posts.. Not really getting what you try to say there other then "the whole world is evil, put on a tin hat". It's OK, you always will be wizardly special.
Quote from neonmateo :Haha you aren't wrong Razz Im not big fan of boats btw

Boats? Tito build a bridge in 1980? /me scratches head that I need to explain this to Croatians

Quote from PusicDrift :Better come to Zagreb Smile

Been there once to try to buy something via njuškalo. Older man tried to hack me (to stay in the spirit of this topic) for about 20 LFS S2 licenses worth of money once we where at the notary. In the end I didn't fall for the trap, old communist corrupt fk it was. * It was a former racing driver by the way! (I don't know exactly what it was but he had a bunch of racing trophies in his garage). Next day I had much more luck with someone from Rijeka which was extremely helpful and kind. Rijeka <3 ... Zagreb bah! Rijeka champions anyway Wink
Yes. Tito...
Difficult to know when Dave is being serious or ironic...
Quote from Scawen :Personally, I hope that we don't help cracked players. In my opinion, we should not do so.

i agree though most of the games i play these days, i play a cracked version thenbuy the real thing if it lives up the hype, you can all get salty, but ive yet to see any game maker/dev of any level that has a solid game that plays as advertised. Lfs does this... barely.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG