The online racing simulator
Mrrrrrr Fraaaaaaasssssssssss
Quote from Bila_KHS :
No futher actions i think should be done.

I think FINmuro deserves at least a warning by putting cars off track; first in t1, then on second lap when returning to track without looking in mirrors.

First laps of the race here
I forgot where is the information of grid size of each tracks. In my understanding BL1 supports 40 cars grid. Does it require to create the grid manually? I hope organizers will do research on this before the event, and hope we can have 40 cars grid there
Yes lucaf, we can do 40 grid on start, but we will do this only when this number of drivers will be online before race.

When someone arriving after the race start, we can't do any changes - that's why someone can't join in midrace.

And i'm thkinking about this to disable and possibility to join race after start. midjoiners not everytime are good in race, depend on traffic, and specialy after last situation with blue flags.

But, we will take changes, there will be specification and regulations - if someone will not understand what is blue flag, there will be some warning or penalty points.

I know whole league is for fun, much of us treating this like a professional league, fighting for points on overall, so imho we need to get some permanent rules Wink

Cheers
Ade
Quote from lucaf :I forgot where is the information of grid size of each tracks. In my understanding BL1 supports 40 cars grid. Does it require to create the grid manually? I hope organizers will do research on this before the event, and hope we can have 40 cars grid there

Blackwood Supports 40 car grid, but pitlane supports only up to 36
Quote from Bila_KHS :Yes lucaf, we can do 40 grid on start, but we will do this only when this number of drivers will be online before race.

When someone arriving after the race start, we can't do any changes - that's why someone can't join in midrace.

And i'm thkinking about this to disable and possibility to join race after start. midjoiners not everytime are good in race, depend on traffic, and specialy after last situation with blue flags.

I definitely agree, I am not saying that last time joiners should be given occasion to join etc.. I want to say only that what I wroted Smile Midjoin race: NOT, this is my opinions.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Blackwood Supports 40 car grid, but pitlane supports only up to 36

that is interesting point. lets imagine 40 cars would be on grid. What would be the major challenges with pitlane? Four cars should queue to join track? During race its quite unlikely that more than 36 drivers would pit at the same lap.
Quote from lucaf :
that is interesting point. lets imagine 40 cars would be on grid. What would be the major challenges with pitlane? Four cars should queue to join track? During race its quite unlikely that more than 36 drivers would pit at the same lap.

take point that there wasn't ever a situation that all cars going to pit in one single lap - soo imho we dont need to worry about pitlanes boxes Wink
Wow nice I missed so much... Frown Glad somebody is making these events.
#84 - expr
Quote from Bila_KHS :take point that there wasn't ever a situation that all cars going to pit in one single lap - soo imho we dont need to worry about pitlanes boxes Wink

What if there's a safety car on lap 1? Wink
When first one arrive in pit he Will be outgoing from pit when last Will arrive Big grin
Quote from expr :What if there's a safety car on lap 1? Wink

I wonder if we can stay all on track after quall but first have to see 40 racers Smile
Forgot to add Frown besides, its quite paintfull bcs i can't set all rounds, which depends on picked track by a winner after a race Smile

Remember 19:30 UTC !
Can you add with track 'To be confirmed'? If not, Vic, I have a suggestion for the leagues section Wink
Quote from Racon :Can you add with track 'To be confirmed'? If not, Vic, I have a suggestion for the leagues section Wink

No, you must choose one track from dropdown list, by default, Blackwood is selected. So I give a +1 for your suggestion. Very easy to implement.
I've 'officialed' it Wink
Yeah, that feature would be VERY usefull, you can manage almost whole year for events, i mean - for sure for month ahead, bcs there is some 'special' events etc but, i would use this often Wink

News form Admins:
- 15th event will be held in created layout for this ocasion, it will be cristmas besides soo its only way to make some 'other' track that we are able to chose.
- Layout wil be uploaded before event, nothing is changing with 'picking next track' rule - 14th event winner will simply pick track for 16th event - or. For next year event Wink
- Small changes will be done on website. If you got any knowledge, and you're doing some stuff briliant, you can collaborate with us and make site more interesting ( still w8 for connecting lsw nickname with site, and showing all participated drives in site where they are actually racing, or newest pb's etc

and last thing - Mr Frass is always fantastic ! Smile

Cheers guys
Ade
35 players on serv, still space, come Smile
Nice racing yesterday guys Smile still Bl overrated but still much of action and gaining 0,2 sec per lap to next driver.

Mikke still winds, and now picked SO5 and XFG for next track - SO is always popular soo predicting full grid - and time of course will be close to eatchothers soo another fantastic Thursday is coming Wink

Cheers
Ade Wink
Thanks for another great race guys! Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the next race.
Yeah, thanks again for one great experience. Here is again one blurry vid of first laps...my race was like handbrake forgotten on...but...you all were just flying there Wink

Thanks for the race! (I remember the words "we have no rules.." Big grin)
Nice Video Thumbs up

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG