The online racing simulator
I am not for a ban - South was willing to co-operate with us in Discord by answering and explained his clutch behaviour.

BUT admins should also reset his series point, because he has used this mod also in previous races, (at least in AS2, FE2R... he used it and in Street Obsession league races also, Im too lazy to check all mpr's).
What is it with lfs everybody wants to ban someone, do you get off on this kind of this. The guy confessed explained everything got dnf end of story no need for ban. Most of you dont know the story and were never part of any fragmaster race but you read now that somebody cheated. But you still comment because deep down there you like it when someone gets banned. And its so funny when a demo racer comments about this too. Stick to your businness ppl, involved are smart enough and can handle this situation without you "ban predators".
Quote from kvoboss :cman guys,a cheater promised??? wtf

Haha he was banned at B2R coucht using speedhack but he promised me also said it was his brother (so I removed him from perm ban)

He could know my eyes on him Wink

How stupid can u be Smile

Cheers guess we have to watch him close Uhmm
Quote from Tomislav531 :What is it with lfs everybody wants to ban someone, do you get off on this kind of this. The guy confessed explained everything got dnf end of story no need for ban. Most of you dont know the story and were never part of any fragmaster race but you read now that somebody cheated. But you still comment because deep down there you like it when someone gets banned. And its so funny when a demo racer comments about this too. Stick to your businness ppl, involved are smart enough and can handle this situation without you "ban predators".

Word.

Using speedhack is a cheat of totally greater scale than just having an unbreakable clutch. Imagine you rob one lollipop in supermarket or if you rob a bank. In both cases you are just a robber? xD
After being caught the confession does not mean much. There was already so much proof posted that a confession was not needed anymore to know what he did. Maybe an apology would still have been nice, but it is just "I forgot that I had a cheat installed", the lamest excuse possible.
Why does he only talk to the admins but not one public post to players?
When will he talk to the other leagues where he cheated, too?
Quote from Bila_KHS :Just before the race we will disquss is moving races to 18:30 utc will be okay for everyone Wink or you can start writing your thought here, or in discord Wink

What's the conclusion? It's still 19:30 UTC or it's changed?
And question about this DDoS thing: Are we going to race today or it will be cancelled?
Quote from texxxas :And question about this DDoS thing: Are we going to race today or it will be cancelled?

To me it's obvious impossible atm ... Maybe some can connect but then others can't Shrug

So i'm in to skip it just to next week and wait this ddos thing. Hope the devs have solution then Smile
We will post Decision in 19:00 UTC ( abt 38min from now ) here and on Discord channel.

But its quite obviouse that we will not race ( many guys can't connect, including me )
DECISION : Master Server is up and running - we are good to go - WE ARE RACING TODAY ! Race start in 1 hour aproximetly from now ! - 19:15 UTC !
If something bad will happend before the race, we will skip and go in next Thursday
Unfortunetly due to another ddos attack - we are cancelling today race

We will try to race in next Thursday ..

Mayby this joke will be over then ..
I leave a protest of 04.Lilja /Robin Lilja behaviour on last race. Watch the start and T1, I think doesnt need more explanations. Behaved like a native crasher.
Quote from Tomislav531 :What is it with lfs everybody wants to ban someone, do you get off on this kind of this. The guy confessed explained everything got dnf end of story no need for ban. Most of you dont know the story and were never part of any fragmaster race but you read now that somebody cheated. But you still comment because deep down there you like it when someone gets banned. And its so funny when a demo racer comments about this too. Stick to your businness ppl, involved are smart enough and can handle this situation without you "ban predators".

Oh, nice. All's well when you get a DNF result for the race you actually get caught, never mind if you used the same cheat as long as you didn't get caught. End of story indeed, and I guess you are referring to the story you said none of us know (which I can only guess includes explanation for the perfect judgement of the “smart” ones...)
Attached images
clutch-as2.png
clutch-as6.png

#camfile as1 (you may want to modify first cam place a bit :/)
Attached files
AS1.rar - 241 B - 353 views
Expr why are you triggered about this. I was simply talking about people who never race at fragmaster and they heard that someone just cheated and they just come here demanding for a ban...You clearly missed my reference but ok Smile If admins decided to dnf him from one race they clearly talk among them. If admins/organizers think its ok and fair then why demand for more. He maybe should of got disqulified from whole season but its admins/organizers decision and I respect it.
I'm supriced nobody reported Robin Lilja for going full trottle into traffic first corner.
I think this kind off behaivior should be punished Taped Shut
Guess he did to little damage Shrug
That message on discord was overlooked.

Quote :4 lap already, and i want to ban Lilja in our league for next 5 races - what do you think ?

I think he should be banned for rest season (he went full trottle and aimed) he can have rest this year as learning proces (ban rest season 2018). I hate to see this kind off behavior in leagues. On most demo servers u get 999 ban for this kind attacks.

btw I only go once a week to discord Smile
Quote from RC-Maus :I'm supriced nobody reported Robin Lilja for going full trottle into traffic first corner.
I think this kind off behaivior should be punished Taped Shut
Guess he did to little damage Shrug

I leaved a protest in 3-4 messages before. Just scroll up Smile I read later it was discussed in Discord already.
Quote from lucaf :I leaved a protest in 3-4 messages before. Just scroll up Smile I read later it was discussed in Discord already.

I see Smile wonder what will be done with that.

Fras think it's your dissision.
For behaviour like this he should be banned instantly for the rest of the season.
We don't want to see him ruining our races by crashing into us with full speed so i suppose the decision should be clear.
I agree with Storm, such attitude should not be tolerated. Imho, 2018 ban is still too generous.
Sorry guyys for delays , iam really sorry.

but, if someone know my boy was born in 16.04 at 13:55 UTC, iam really proud as a 'dad' right now, and i need to take care of him for some time with my honey, in some time when he will grow up i will be back in full time in our league. But please, give me some time and dont be hard at me Wink Ive asked Fras already and iCeleritas to help with managing league etc. still got some free time to do points and standings after the races but it can be little delayed.

First of all about that Robin situation.
I think we all agree with ban for whole season - but i want to metion that if we really want to dont put any changes to everyone who crash, mayby we should try 5 races ban, trully belive that if someone want to participate after 5 races he will show better performence and can go with us in fair races. But i now i got to much hope in myselft to other drivers. If you want ban for whole season iam agree with you guys. Fras- take a call and ban man before race.

Right now i got small time and i will do for you custom 40 grid for today races, it will be uploaded to host in couple of minutes.

Someone please save reaplys if i will be offline, and send it to me at discord - i will be able to do standings when i will have some time.

Cheers guys, and iam hoping you will get such a nice race today!
Shame i can't really go today bcs i like xfg and specially with FE3 but, you will get one less good driver today Smile

Cheers Guys!
Ade
Quote from Bila_KHS : my boy was born in 16.04 at 13:55 UTC, iam really proud as a 'dad' right now

Congratulations Smile
Grats, Ade! Big grin

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG