The online racing simulator
Not a personal one, but a protest anyway, since that behaviour is not very nice in these events:

driver [Mgpro] being immediately in the beginning of the race, three laps behind the pack, on his first lap (at replay 6:11) he doesnt give space to Saphira under blue flag, even he cannot keep his car on the track, he keeps on staying in front. Coming on the main straight before chicane, he gives signal with turning lights wich seems he is going to give space, but still he goes first into the chicane forcing the lapping car to lift throttle. On next lap when he was finally passed by saphira, he disturbed her drive by diving into her and pushing her out (7:46). Mgpro then continue his hazardous driving cutting and going on grass in every possible place and throwing tyres on track on t1 under blue flag in front of lappinig cars.

Just quite frustrating to watch that, and his only motivation was to fight with cars that are several laps further, since he retired quite soon after being left alone.
BTW can I crash how much I want, if I trust that the victim will not make a protest on me?

I have mixed feelings when watching Gordon vs Gabriel on T1 and his later rushing on Ascona. Both victims were on XFG. I just test, I don't make a protest on this.

On another side, watch how Kid or M@C or Christian wait with patience that the road is cleared before they continue. While M@C kindly giving his time to Katila to pick up his bones, ciMin takes another strategy thinking Katila's car is transparent. Hmm... yes I have done that also myself many times on demo server races, but could it be now a time to grow a bit? If we decrease our greedy and increase our kindness, it will be win-win for everyone in long terms.
lucaf, you seriously reaching a limit - i mean, you can't force EVERYBODY to drive and race with proper conditions, and fair fighting etc. Every driver is diffrent, and his aproaching to opoonent, aproaching corner etc. We can't force anyoneone to drive it ' our ways '

We can only provide a nice leadue, with some of rules to not make this 'crash derby'.
Look on that this was a close and short track, with expanded grid because we wanted everyone possible slot for everyone who wants to race. In long and wider tracks there is not much crashes and stuff that needs investigations and claims.

Only way we can also ask people to act nicely, and try to drive better and more safely without causing a crash - if those 'askings' won't help - that kind of driver will be baned from our league.
Quote from lucaf :BTW can I crash how much I want, if I trust that the victim will not make a protest on me?

I have mixed feelings when watching Gordon vs Gabriel on T1 and his later rushing on Ascona. Both victims were on XFG. I just test, I don't make a protest on this.

On another side, watch how Kid or M@C or Christian wait with patience that the road is cleared before they continue. While M@C kindly giving his time to Katila to pick up his bones, ciMin takes another strategy thinking Katila's car is transparent. Hmm... yes I have done that also myself many times on demo server races, but could it be now a time to grow a bit? If we decrease our greedy and increase our kindness, it will be win-win for everyone in long terms.

I dizziness in that accident :/
This was a big accident. There was a flying car in the air.

Lucaf is right. We need to be more careful.
full race (I finally managed to shoot a decent finish for the video, with results)

If you want just entertain yourself with the crash fest part:

#camfile FE2R.CAM
Attached files
FE2R.rar - 336 B - 340 views
why people even drives full speed towards to crash, which lies ahead?
Quote from Spiiiky :better chance to get through Big grin

?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Why no Flat Out! Server then?
lol that xfg
Notice also the blue xrg (tonder) who takes a fly out of the bridge to the "north korean territory" (to the left) xD
Since we spread a lot distance between cars in today's FOX - we will include this in our GTi League.

Starting grid positions will be spread a little more, to minimize chances of big crash.
Grid will depends on track, short and close track will have more gaps between cars on starting grid. Longer and wider track will get lower gaps Smile

Cheers
Ade Wink
I'll try to participate in the next race Thumbs up
Quote from Bila_KHS :
Starting grid positions will be spread a little more, to minimize chances of big crash.
Grid will depends on track, short and close track will have more gaps between cars on starting grid. Longer and wider track will get lower gaps Smile

This is very good decision. We are fortunate to have LFS wich makes it possible.
There was a girl in the accident Big grin

and i hit him <3 <3 Hug Omg omg omg

What a thing to be proud of.
:Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I did see Mgpro holding up [FU]Saphira and asked if a kick was needed. She didn't want me to kick him and he soon crashed. Were an open event server, I don't know all the drivers, but having too many drivers is better than not enough. The big crash , maybe a month ago I would have did a restart, but that has proven to be unfair. I can't guarantee grid positions on a restart. I apologize for not realizing people would just drive into a crashed car at full speed ..not something I would do or most other racers I drive with. PEACE
When I do a protest, it doesnt mean I am asking for a ban. In my opinion, a warning from admins would have been appropriate. Nevermind, I respect your work and your decisions, no problem Smile

In general I don't support using restarts. I believe we learn better when we see the consequenses of not being careful.
I would never ban a guy, but warning a driver who has blue flag across his screen seems pointless at times A kick deals with it instantly and if the guy returns then I can explain why...hopefully he doesn't return. Keep policing , we can't let idiots ruin our racing Smile
Hello ! Smile

Iam soo happy after our yesterday's opening lap ! Everyone survived and there wasn't any single big crash or anything! Stunning stuff guys !
Expanding distance between cars in starting grid works - and we will do that in all next Season Races.

There is one urget case to inform you.
We are currently starting conversion from TeamSpeak to Discord.
Of course for now we are running TeamSpeak - and future races are going in old formula - with TeamSpeak. When we will gather almost all racers on Discord, we will set date changing to Discord.

On site lfsracingleague.com ive posted a Step by Step hot wo install, join, manage Discord - feel free to check and join us in Discord's Fragmaster's LFS Racing League Server.

http://lfsracingleague.com/discord-step-by-step/

Lukas wined Yesterday's race and picked AS2 with XFG for next Thursdays Race
Track is set, Host is ready and you got plenty of time to practice to be fastest guy in Fragmaster's League! Smile
Reminder for Handicaped drivers in AS2 - Bags of Steel to trunk will recive:
1. Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer +30kg
2. [FU] King +23kg
3. B2マ FasT +15kg

Have a fantastic weekend guys - and also remember - Today is a FOX Friday ! we are starting at 20:30 UTC on [FM] FOX Friday host - join TeamSpeak and be online before Qualifications start to join our Racing Day !

Cheers
Ade
So nice to hear. I used loose grids in my BL4X races and we never had big problems in race starts even more than 20 cars in very narrow courses. Now the qualification is even more important. Unfortunately I couldnt participate because of IRL issues Frown

Quote from Fras44 :I would never ban a guy, but warning a driver who has blue flag across his screen seems pointless at times A kick deals with it instantly and if the guy returns then I can explain why...hopefully he doesn't return. Keep policing , we can't let idiots ruin our racing Smile

This is almost hilarious how much we misunderstand each others Big grin, If I leave a protest after the race, I am not expecting that you invent a time machine and go back in the race period and change history by giving warning/kick. I of course I meant that you would give the warning here in this thread.
Mexican wave for Discord! \o/ Yes, please!
Tommorow we will have another exiting race in AS2 with XFG picked by last race winner - Lucas!
Grid is set ( custom 40 grid with little spread distance between cars on starting positions )

Remember for Handicaps:
1. Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer +30kg
2. [FU] King +23kg
3. B2マ FasT +15kg

Second Remember
We are currently in mode to switching TeamSpeak for Discord!
Please, check the Step by Step guide that i made:
http://lfsracingleague.com/discord-step-by-step/
install, and get familiar with it, join out Fragmaster's Channel to be ready when we will hit a deadline to changing ( propably in around 2 weeks )
Of course for now we will use TeamSpeak

p.s. lucaf, please install and Join Discord, i want to ask you if you will be an official Fragmaster's racing league Video Editor for posting a videos from the race Wink

Cheers Guys and see you tommorow !
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf : another useless comment
That was it last night!

from my perspective (TS audio included)
great video 9397..i even did the ride along. Shame you got hip checked off the track , but you were killing that last turn made some nice gains there Smile

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG