The online racing simulator
Replay will be aviable soon on site Smile
Quote from Mikus1212 :How does FasT finished 37 seconds behind leader?

Start was tragic and then I went to the pits after like two laps I think, which was really dumb. For some reason I thought that I could chill at the back and build up some pace but yeah... most of the time I was just battling with slower guys.
Wow, missed this one but watched replay and guys...this was the most exciting ever race I have seen on GTi Thursdays. Just epic battles with amazing talent drivers. I watch rather this stuff than some boring f1 races from TV Big grin Would be great if someone skilled videomaker could create a top-moments vid from this (it would become almost same lenght as the full race)
What can i say... My car was totaled in the first lap (Suspension damage, chassis warped). It was really a struggle to drive that thing Taped Shut
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
At least you didn't have to drive the whole race in that position. Big grin
+1 for restart thing as Spiky mentioned.

Another thing which should have been revised in my opinion is timetable. If it says quali starts 19:30 UTC and race starts 20:00 UTC then it must start exactly at this time because at this moment we are starting everything later. People have own duties and plans in life and that's why we should start everything as scheduled.
One of the explanation i've heard is not everyone connected to the TS but it's own responsibility to do so in right time. I think we should make deadline 19:25 UTC and no longer wait for anyone.
What do you think guys?
I agree. Sometimes are even more than 30 minutes late because we wait for someone who's not in TS.
Just watched reply WE2R clearly Mishu driver off the Day Thumbs up

Going out off fights with a early pit at lap 3 faling back to place 23 ... but cutting true traffic like a knife Smile then clear track for long time

All fighting for 3rd and nobody expected Mishu anymore.

Enjoyed the replay. So much u miss when driving
Quote from RC-Maus :Just watched reply WE2R clearly Mishu driver off the Day Thumbs up

Going out off fights with a early pit at lap 3 faling back to place 23 ... but cutting true traffic like a knife Smile then clear track for long time

All fighting for 3rd and nobody expected Mishu anymore.

Enjoyed the replay. So much u miss when driving

Heh, thank you storm Shy
Forgot while watching replay, that it was the first race where implemented additional mass for top3 of previous event. So Dzi, Fast and Celeritas were running handicapped (30kg,23,15). Imo this information would be nice and important to see in race results page as one column in the results grid.
Quote from texxxas :+1 for restart thing as Spiky mentioned.

Another thing which should have been revised in my opinion is timetable. If it says quali starts 19:30 UTC and race starts 20:00 UTC then it must start exactly at this time because at this moment we are starting everything later. People have own duties and plans in life and that's why we should start everything as scheduled.
One of the explanation i've heard is not everyone connected to the TS but it's own responsibility to do so in right time. I think we should make deadline 19:25 UTC and no longer wait for anyone.
What do you think guys?

Yes, we want to start everytime at 19:30 UTC - but like you mentioned no all remember to join ts - for now TS need to be used, and that's how Fragmaster's grow up to and we don't want to take in this any changes ( besides, iam used to Fras voice now and imho i don't switch it to anything else Smile )
Quote from lucaf :Forgot while watching replay, that it was the first race where implemented additional mass for top3 of previous event. So Dzi, Fast and Celeritas were running handicapped (30kg,23,15). Imo this information would be nice and important to see in race results page as one column in the results grid.

Yes, iam wroking on a slight updates on site, and this is one of them to more cleary show results after race etc. Smile i just need more time bcs not everything is easy for me ( specially when iam not doing this in full time ) Smile
Quote from Bila_KHS :Yes, we want to start everytime at 19:30 UTC - but like you mentioned no all remember to join ts - for now TS need to be used, and that's how Fragmaster's grow up to and we don't want to take in this any changes ( besides, iam used to Fras voice now and imho i don't switch it to anything else Smile )

Using TS to perform your event's is a nice way to do it and there is no need to change anything in that.
The only thing which should have been changed in my opinion is an approach to TS rule. I mean 30 mins before quali starts you should frequently remind everyone to connect to TS by /rcm message for example and when 19:30 UTC comes just kick everyone who is not connected there instead of waiting.

I think we all play here to get expirence as close as we could get in real life. In real life people don't wait to start the race because someone is late, also don't restart the race when there is a crash when race is starting.
For above reasons i think we shouldn't wait for anyone who is not connected to TS in right time and we shouldn't restart the race when someone crashes.
Or get everyone to join the Ts at the start of quali. That way it removes the element of lateness if instead is a rushed call just before race start.
Guys. 7 years of Fox and still there is small problems with connection to ts. We on gti are ahed of 18 events? Some of you are mad because of someone lack of discipline. Ive spaming before every event to connect with ts - still sometimes no response. Besides there is no Way to kick guys in 5min from 1925 utc to 1930utc. We are trying guys as Best as we can.
Here we go again on Thursday Smile

Today is FE3 in XFG, long track soo handicaped drivers will get more focus than others Smile
Reminder for Handicaps:
Gabriel – 30kg
B2マ Storm – 23kg
Mishu – 15kg

Qualifing starts at 19:30 UTC aproximate time, be sure to be at host before qual start
And of course the drill - Connect to out TS channel to participate in race

ts.fragmaster.net

See you on track! Smile
FE4 in XFG Smile
Thanks for nice race once again.
First half of the race:

couple of minor changes in cam file
#camfile FE4
Attached files
FE4.rar - 497 B - 497 views
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :real reason i dropped out the other day was. i uninstalled TS3 Big grin
so my thought was you wouldnt let me participate so i voulentered to go myself. but now that i write this i can perhaps ask if i really need that to race ? or is it possible without it? because i havent got a plan to reinstall it

There is no way you can participate in our Championships Events without TS.
If you want to race with us, you need to install TS, connect to our channel and you can race.
You don't need to have mic, only listening our Race Director etc.
Quote from troy :The end of my race https://youtu.be/pgY70Q1eKLw?t=1109 start was good fun too, some close battles, cu next time. Smile

I was running bit behind you and laughing out loud while witnessing your flip after nice pass. Can be seen also in my vid at 19:00
Your avatar fits the video quite nicely.
4th Race of 2018 GTi Championship Season hits today at South City track !

Reminder for handicaps:
B2マ FasT – 30kg
[FU]King – 23kg
[SR] Adebayor – 15kg

Today we will hit propably about 48 laps - it will be abocve 1 hour race soo be prepared and ready!
Grid in deafult is for 32 drivers to race, before event we will consider expanding grid to 40 drivers - but you need to be aware - this is a close and not too wide track - there will be plenty of close fights.
We will take more actions on guys who will not be focused and drive safe - there is noo reason to dive in first turn or chicane because you will have 48 laps on chances to get more overtakes.

19:30 UTC we will hit Qualifications, be ready before this time on host bcs we are geting better to start in time

and remember - connect to TeamSpeak - ts.fragmaster.net <- It's required to participate in our races! Smile

Wish you best of luck today.
Iam attaching actual standings for GTi Championship - It's really close up there !

Full Highlights is aviable ofcourse in our site:
lfsracingleague.com

Cheers
Ade
Attached images
Gti_champ_short.PNG
boo b2r !! boo Smile
If you are interested in my poor driving, I'm livestreaming my race on YouTube:

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG