The online racing simulator
Ye grats Ade (glad all went okay)
Quote from Bila_KHS :Sorry guyys for delays , iam really sorry.

but, if someone know my boy was born in 16.04 at 13:55 UTC, iam really proud as a 'dad' right now, and i need to take care of him for some time with my honey, in some time when he will grow up i will be back in full time in our league. But please, give me some time and dont be hard at me Wink Ive asked Fras already and iCeleritas to help with managing league etc. still got some free time to do points and standings after the races but it can be little delayed.

First of all about that Robin situation.
I think we all agree with ban for whole season - but i want to metion that if we really want to dont put any changes to everyone who crash, mayby we should try 5 races ban, trully belive that if someone want to participate after 5 races he will show better performence and can go with us in fair races. But i now i got to much hope in myselft to other drivers. If you want ban for whole season iam agree with you guys. Fras- take a call and ban man before race.

Right now i got small time and i will do for you custom 40 grid for today races, it will be uploaded to host in couple of minutes.

Someone please save reaplys if i will be offline, and send it to me at discord - i will be able to do standings when i will have some time.

Cheers guys, and iam hoping you will get such a nice race today!
Shame i can't really go today bcs i like xfg and specially with FE3 but, you will get one less good driver today Smile

Cheers Guys!
Ade

Congrat Smile
My incar from RO10
Did you honk at me while i was in the pits at last lap?

Btw, i've checked after the race, and i could lap at least ~0.5s quicker without that annoying damage. Also something finally *clicked* in my driving on last laps, so i hope to gradually come back to my old form (not like i was good before, but i think better than now Tongue ).
Stupid objects on the chicane Big Eye
1:40 race time, I see Sarlin's mental problems are getting worse. Is this where FM league is heading?
It doesn't look good indeed. Especially first hit in slowmotion.
What I wonder 2nd most in Sarlin's racing, after his attitude, is that he constantly over-revved his engine in downshifts and still I couldnt hear any sound indicating engine damage.
mpRes is able to show how much engine damage driver got. Here are the results.
Any other browser than IE can show details when you hover mouse over the line and icons.
Attached files
engine.zip - 11 KB - 465 views
TV director of 3.5. race

Imo the pass of the day was by Lukas on Kardol at 55:00 ->

#camfile RO10
Attached files
RO10.rar - 356 B - 414 views
Join today for close oval racing with XFG, picked by winner Mikke.
There are also new rules, no more handicap: http://lfsracingleague.com/gti-series/

See you today at 18:30 UTC.

(not-paid advertisement)
Last time it went like this https://youtu.be/PRbWrnoMGBA

Tonight it will be ofc 1-2 for me & m@c/jackson93 Big grin
My bad..
Apologies to Jamin and King. Went inside and i didn't notice that i was very close to him. Frown
Why there is password on server? Whats today combo?
AS7 with XRG. Password is as usual.
English:
A small compilation of the 21st race day of the Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018

German:
Kleiner Einblick in den 21. Renntag der Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018

Very nice video. Thank you.

I liked the shot at "eau rouge" where every car hit a camera. I liked that you showed everybody crossing finish line, too.

Put this video on Discord too maybe?
Quote from jackson93 :Very nice video. Thank you.

I liked the shot at "eau rouge" where every car hit a camera. I liked that you showed everybody crossing finish line, too.

Put this video on Discord too maybe?

I use more Youtube and Facebook. I only use Discord because it is obligatory. I do not know the program

Sorry my english is not good.

German:
Ich nutze mehr Youtube und Facebook. Discord nutz ich nur weil es Pflicht ist. Ich Kenn mich mit dem Programm nicht aus
Quote from Ascona b : I only use Discord because it is obligatory. I do not know the program

Nice video! I posted it in Fragmaster's Discord in the video-news section
Quote from lucaf :Nice video! I posted it in Fragmaster's Discord in the video-news section

Yes thank you. I will try to continue to make a small video summary of the race day every week.

German:
Ja danke schön. Ich werde versuchen weiterhin jede Woche eine kleine Video Zusammenfassung vom Renntag zu machen.
I Like That Camera Position Smile
Nice Video
Attached images
Opera Snapshot_2018-06-02_144442_www.youtube.com.png
Not paid advertisement of today's race
First back to back race winner in this season and championship leader Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer picked Blackwood GP with both cars as today's combination.

Session starts as usual at 18.30utc.
Join discord to hear race director: https://discord.gg/HPAAhcp
GTI Series 2018 Race 22
English:
A small compilation of the 22st race day of the Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

German:
Kleiner Einblick in den 22. Renntag der Fragmaster's GTI Series 2018
Blackwood GP - XFG+XRG

Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer won for the third time in a row and picked Aston Club Reversed (AS2R) with XRG only for Thursday's race.

Join on 18.30utc on Thursday for qualifications and race!

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG