The online racing simulator
Holy crap I was slow yesterday. Finished 29th, and really struggled the first few laps battling with Cabezon and Befly. Today I was watching the replay, and noticed I was running 23kg handicap. Thanks Storm for the setup!! Rofl (still managed to improve my pb)
Qualifications with 45% fuel and race with voluntary handicap. Good.
Quote from jackson93 :Qualifications with 45% fuel and race with voluntary handicap. Good.

quali with 45% fuel AND handicap Omg omg omg Petals
Quote from lucaf :Holy crap I was slow yesterday. Finished 29th, and really struggled the first few laps battling with Cabezon and Befly. Today I was watching the replay, and noticed I was running 23kg handicap. Thanks Storm for the setup!! Rofl (still managed to improve my pb)

Haha u make my day Omg omg omgNa-na
full race

#camfile ky3x.cam (ky31, includes also pth file, works only in manual mode)
Attached files
ky31campth.rar - 24.5 KB - 444 views
Nice video Lucaf! As always!

Remember for next Thursday race on 22.03.2018 !
We will be using Discord instead of old TeamSpeak
Remember to join our Discord channel before the race start
We are already gathered above 40 drivers on our channel, soo if you didn't do that already - do it now! Smile

Step by Step guide:
http://lfsracingleague.com/discord-step-by-step/

Invitation link to our Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/HPAAhcp

Remember for Handicaps in next race:
1. Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer +30kg
2. B2マ FasT +23kg
3. A.Laipnieks +15kg

Cheers guys!
See you on track!
Series summary for Cele. (There's that lingering points mismatch for the leader, don't know why.)
Attached files
series.html.zip - 6.8 KB - 463 views
Hello Drivers!

Since we are close to our next 13th Race in this flawless 2018 Season with many future new stuff coming up - here it is our Fragmaster's Admins statement for BL3 RallyCross track:

1. Grid is custom made for 40 drivers - grid is set to 2 drivers in 1 row, spreaded in low distance.

2. We putted wall to not cut T2 turn in the sand chicane ( will be erased after qualifing mode but still cut is not allowed in the race - possible cut is only when someone will force you to go off the track.

3. We putted walls and tyres in last turn before finish line ( there is no chance to cut in the sand or grass section )

4. We are allowing going to grass on 4 wheels in the straight section just before right turn. But we want you to be aware - if you will be aproaching that right turn in the straight with someone else side by side, driver with inner line position will be the guy who has the corner, on the outside if you will aproach corner from the grass and crash driver with the inner line, it will be your fault making a crash.

We are aproaching to slightly change some rules in our Championship - but it will not change anything in points situation.

Changes:
1. Driver which will be Handicaped for next race will not start Qualifing/Race without Handicap will be penalized and he will not earn any points after the race
(we are delating -30 points penalty )

2. If Driver will not wear a Handciap often, and clearly he will not want to put Handicap when it will affect him - possibly ban for 3 races in a row.

Possibly Changes in nearest future.
We are closing deals for our new sponsorships, wich will affect in the prize pool in our Championship. When prize pool will grow, there will be more money in the pot, Earned places will grow up.
GTi coins will also grow up in the value of 1 GTi coin.

And the best News so far for today!
We are very close to start our Brodcast/Live from the event with commentators!
Youtube channel is already set, New S3 licence is bought for our new Broadcasters - Next Thursday with BL3 will be first Broadcasted race
Please be aware to behave, we are trying as best as we can to provide best results! We hope there will be no mistakes and other strange situations but please, be patient - we will put as much effort in to this as we can.

Have a great 13th race in this season!!!
Cheers
Ade & Fras
I think if qually without handicap (while they have one) they should be exluded from race.

Edit or maybe penalty is enough Smile
OFC we will check Handicaps, we always check, and we always tryingn to let everyone know who is Handicaped Smile last TOP3 drivers, its obviouse by know - but if someone will force to not wear it - there will be no points at all Wink
If you need to use handicap and you don't do it, its like using speed hack, isn't it?
We should put more kg to top3 but hc is only in qualy
Quote from Pfonter :We should put more kg to top3 but hc is only in qualy

Handicap heaviest in race can't really fight I know but thats the fun Smile
Since there is a timechanges, and lots of guys saying it will be to late for the race .. Todays Thursdays race will going on schedule - soo its 19:30 UTC ( for me, in poland it will be 1 hour later )

Just before the race we will disquss is moving races to 18:30 utc will be okay for everyone Wink or you can start writing your thought here, or in discord Wink
I would like hour earlier 18.30 utc is perfect for me.
One hour earlier better for me

edit: anything 1-3hours earlier is better
In my opinion it should be 17:30 UTC (19:30 in Poland).
texxxas - can't to early for most drivers imho, we can't force a huge gap between times, but we need to find best time that most of the guys can come Smile
Just watched replay (how can one guy not burn clutch at all?)

In my eyes clearly a cheat
Quote from RC-Maus :Just watched replay (how can one guy not burn clutch at all?)

In my eyes clearly a cheat

Me and celeritas were wondering this in Discord also. Really strange and doesn't look like autoclutch.

edit: actually may be autoclutch? Its orange after green light, and goes slowly towards 0% during first 8 laps. Ekme...share us your knowledge Smile we are curious ppl and want to learn new things Smile

mpr attached....fail....upload sucks :/
I would like to protest on Cossi's behaviour yesterday. So I crashed because of his actions under the blue flag. It happened somewhere about 35:50 looking at the replay. When he had to let me pass, he just turned towards my side and then we collide... Of course, now as I look at this situation, I think i had a chance to get away from this, but despite of that he didn't had to turn towards me in the first place and especially under the blue flag. Also I watched his race replay and noticed that he did nearly the same thing for Gordan Freeman (~4:40). Cossi definitely knew that Gordon was on his right, but still didn't left any space for him.
Is there a quali mpr aswell?

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG