The online racing simulator
[Controls] Bind the "VR Reset" function to another button
Hello,

I would like to be able to bind the "VR Reset" function to another key / button than F8.

I play LFS in VR (Oculus) with a 3DOF rig.
As I want the Oculus to track my head's position according to the rig and not according to the floor, my Oculus sensor is mounted on the rig. But Oculus has a "motion cancellation" system that regularly reset the helmet default position, and often while my ris moving (it can happen 3 or 4 times a lap). Fortunately, when the resetted position is wrong, the next reset give it a good position.
But still. Having to "guess" where my F8 key is when my hands are on my wheel, my eyes behind an Oculus and my body on a moving rig is not easy.

PS : The "motion cancellation" is not a LFS related problem, it happens on all games. But on those ones, I've binded a more reachable button to the "reset VR" Wink
Hello, I might be late but you can input /vr reset to ctrl+f8 (for example) and assign a button to it.
Quote from loopingz :Hello, I might be late but you can input /vr reset to ctrl+f8 (for example) and assign a button to it.

Yeah sure, you just need to go to the Control Panel then to the Alt+ tab and then you should see a /vr reset command next to alt+F12. Assign the button of your choice on the right and you're good to go! As for ctrl-F8 specifically I'm not sure though. Maybe you'll need to add a command in the script folder.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG