The online racing simulator
Proper Creation program
(5 posts, started )
Proper Creation program
Hi everyone, Not sure if this is where the post belongs but here i go.

I'm looking for a proper, fully adjustable program for which i can create cars with that is also compatible with blender and Unity3D (preferably a free one as i am not looking to pay large amounts for something i wont be using forever). I'm looking for a program that is fully adjustable in all aspects of creating and should be fairly easy to use.

I have noticed a lot of car mods for LFS and would like to know the names of the top creation programs,
If you know of any i would be very grateful if you share their names with me, It is for a project i am working on that cannot be mentioned here as it could be seen as a potential violation of the forum rules (nothing bad though).Please leave a comment with the name of the program and it's link if you have/know it
Thank you!
You're basically asking how to create VOB mods? Hmmm...
Famous 3D programs used to model things such as cars is of course Blender, but there's also 3DSMax etc if I remember well... however converting them to what you need could be giving you a headache.
As you say discussing vob mods on here and how to create them won't end well, especially linking or discussing how it is done and what software to use. I'm sure there are forums or sites that will give you all the info you need.
i dont want to use it for LFS, Like i said its for a project i'm working on
There's a lot of different software that you could use - the most important feature to look for is the ability to export FBX format models, which are most widely used for game assets.

So far, I've not seen anything for car physics or powertrain modding that includes a GUI or anything to make this part easier. There's going to be a bit of scripting involved...

The best place to go, imo, is the Assetto Corsa forum. There's a lot of people working on mods with help from countless others, all sharing knowledge and experience to get the best, most accurate performance out of the mods - everything from properly rigging your suspension to porting the asset into the game.

There'll be a lot of heavy reading involved, but the information is fairly easy to find.

Proper Creation program
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG