The online racing simulator
[Resolved: No] Am I a cheater?
(55 posts, started )
Speed boost from what? I still don't understand how you can get a speed boost by running out of fuel.
Quote from cargame.nl :Speed boost from what? I still don't understand how you can get a speed boost by running out of fuel.

some glitch associated with the game reading fuel weight as 0% versus 0.1% even. Car would lighten up and be quicker for a little bit.
A full tank weighs 48kg in an XRG... does 1/1000th of that really make a difference you can see?

edit: Reading that back it looks like snark, but it's not Wink
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well known issue. On kyoto 500 qualifying and kyoto 250 qualifying, drivers would try to time their fuel perfectly because right before the line they get a slight speed boost. This lagging also appeared there. User is not cheating. @dekojester and @flame_cze can confirm.

Exploiting an unintended behaviour is cheating really.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well known issue. On kyoto 500 qualifying and kyoto 250 qualifying, drivers would try to time their fuel perfectly because right before the line they get a slight speed boost. This lagging also appeared there. User is not cheating. @dekojester and @flame_cze can confirm.

Well known issue in 367375kms online racing I have never seen the fuel bug show itself as a speed hack to that degree. For me to replicate it to no where near that extent took me 2 days to find a shitty enough server online.
-
(cigara06) DELETED by Victor : Car model mods are not allowed

[Resolved: No] Am I a cheater?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG