The online racing simulator
Good server for demo users?
(9 posts, started )
Pretty simple question. Title says it all. What are they?
No.

Simply because demo cannot use layouts and open configs
Quote from cargame.nl :No.

Simply because demo cannot use layouts and open configs

Dang, forgot about that. What are the good racing servers for demo users?
-
(neonmateo) DELETED by neonmateo : Changed name of post
OK proof it to me, otherwise don't quote.
there is good racing on demo servers regardless of what is said. I have done around 70,000 laps on demo servers and its always fun and competitive.
I guarantee that those that ruin races on our servers are always banned as soon as possible which is usually instantly
For our main servers we do require certain pb times and also have an !experience limit which helps and if any help is needed then ask on the server and we gladly help

Master Race Car
(MRc)
usually best in gmt daytime but we do have members from the US and most of the time i am racing until late

EDIT : I notice you have a new account so would not be able to race our main server right away but if you would like i could meet you on our open server and help you get the required laptimes and we could build enough !experience to be able to race
-
(neonmateo) DELETED by neonmateo : Changed name of post
Quote from bishtop :there is good racing on demo servers regardless of what is said. I have done around 70,000 laps on demo servers and its always fun and competitive.
I guarantee that those that ruin races on our servers are always banned as soon as possible which is usually instantly
For our main servers we do require certain pb times and also have an !experience limit which helps and if any help is needed then ask on the server and we gladly help

Master Race Car
(MRc)
usually best in gmt daytime but we do have members from the US and most of the time i am racing until late

EDIT : I notice you have a new account so would not be able to race our main server right away but if you would like i could meet you on our open server and help you get the required laptimes and we could build enough !experience to be able to race

Sure, thanks!
Quote from neonmateo :Server doesnt need layouts and open configs to be good..

Sorry if I caused confusion, the original question was if there were any good cruise servers, but I changed it.
Quote from JJ2478 :Sorry if I caused confusion, the original question was if there were any good cruise servers, but I changed it.

Ohh,everything is clear now. Smile
Quote from JJ2478 :Pretty simple question. Title says it all. What are they?

LCS Cruise server - Servers are 2, there is a job, bank, police and rescuers
Quote from JJ2478 :but I changed it.

Hmm aha.. Didn't notice you changed topic title Razz

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG