The online racing simulator
Payment metods in Portugal
(16 posts, started )
Good afternoon,
I am the owner of the biggest cracked Portuguese server and at the moment we are moving to the official one.
Right now we have a problem. The methods of payment here in Portugal are not very viable for us and we would like to arrange a representative of Live for Speed to sell licenses with Portuguese payment methods, as they did in the case of BRCruise (Brazil).
It would be possible?
Sorry for my English because it was translated into Google Translate.
I await a quick response,
Bruno Martinho
Does your community contains hackers?

Anyway, it probably works as similar way as in Brazil, but due the different content and lack of knowledge, I am afraid I can not help you at this point. But I am sure someone will help.
#4 - BeNoM
I'm glad that cracking communities are coming forward and looking for legitimate solutions for all of this Smile
It warms my heart seeing this. I'll be watching this thread :^)
I would like to upgrade the server to the official one, but I do not have any support from LFS. I sent several similar mails in the beginning of June, 1 week later, I sent another mail yesterday and I created this topic, but to this day I do not have a single sign of life of LFS .... I think the support of LFS should improve a lot!
Quote from cargame.nl :I reported you, this speeds up response Wink

"I wait for a quick reply" is a farewell to Portugal ..
They answered all the emails, but they were all for spam ... Thanks Gmail!
Hmmm, I think of if international credit transfer option could be available, things would be a lot easier.
Yes, it would make it much easier!
I was talking bad about LFS support and the problem was mine ... Frown
Sorry LFS
I would like to see the word from devs about would it be possible to make such payment possible? I would really, really give BIG +1 for that. And seems I am not the only one.

I wonder why it was not possible in first time? I think it might be about transaction fees or other political issues, which makes things go even more difficult, than required.
Quote from kristofferandersen :It warms my heart seeing this. I'll be watching this thread :^)

Me 2 Omg omg omg

And I'm just thinking to myself about what happens if all IP crackers become a reseller.
.. nem comento
.. nem comento
é você mesmo bruno? eu sou mateus dias romano (quele do facebook)

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG