The online racing simulator
S2 ACCOUNT
(20 posts, closed, started )
S2 ACCOUNT
Hello Sirs I am aki to politely request an account s2 borrowed I always had hope in playing servers S2 If Somebody Can Lend me I thank

I'm sorry for my bad english
Certainly, you are welcome to exchange Brazilian Real for a LFS licence.

The price has even been reduced for you, contact skinzinho (I think) for buying a licence in your country.
ಠ_ಠ The price reduced a lot in your country, no need to ask for that

Just ask skinzinho, he'll provide a license for you but ofc you need to pay for it.

ಠ_ಠ O preço no seu país reduziu imenso no seu país, não há necessidade para isso.

Apenas peça ao skinzinho uma licença que ele te dá, mas vai ter que pagar.
I do not know What would be the price of the license for you more aki even with the price decreased and even asking the skinzinho (SKC) would continue with high price 50 R $ E A high value that not yet everyone can pay as I
Haha, He is cheating you.
#6 - Sobis
What do you mean he's cheating him?

50 Brazil reais
11.8710008 British pounds

That's the correct price for Brasil.
Quote from Mordecaizxc :I do not know What would be the price of the license for you more aki even with the price decreased and even asking the skinzinho (SKC) would continue with high price 50 R $ E A high value that not yet everyone can pay as I

And yet you can afford a computer able to run it. How much cost that one? 20R$? Right...
Want something - save for it,just like you do for other things.
Quote from Mordecaizxc :high price 50 R $ E A high value that not yet everyone can pay as I

Dude..

You are not worth a Mc Donalds happy meal.
Quote from Eclipsed :And yet you can afford a computer able to run it. How much cost that one? 20R$? Right...
Want something - save for it,just like you do for other things.

Do you want to compare my computer? It does not run nor M I N E C R A F T
And I did not buy it, it was a gift from my grandfather.
1. Learn English instead of playing LFS.
2. Be a travel guide for tourists.
3. ???
4. profit!
No-one is going to give an S2 license to someone who can't even finish a lap of Blackwood.

You need to learn to drive, then you need to learn how to race, then you need to learn to make yourself useful, then you might - might - get some sympathy from the community, but you have many thousands of laps to drive before that happens.
It's exactly this kind of bullshit that makes me embarrassed of being Brazilian sometimes...
pelomenos tu tem como comprar a s3 porra
O Problema nem e o dinheiro para comprar.... um dia no ano posso ganhar 50 Reais O Problema e q não tenho como comprar por que minha mae não gosta de comprar nada na internet... E Se Minha mae Não deixa ngm da minha familia ou conhecidos vai impor ela e comprar
This is an English-only forum, and there is no swearing or abusive language allowed - especially when it is aimed at another forum-user. Trying to disguise it with Portuguese won't work either.
You can always try to participate in my giveaway, but before that you'll need some decent stats. I see you have 255 km and 17 laps, that's just not enough.

1) Simply buy your own license
2) Drive much more than you are now, and become a possible winner of the giveaway.
I'm surprised your mother allows you on the internet then. If you cannot afford it, or are unable to pay for it, then play the demo until you can pay for it.

Try to get some experience and show your actually interested in playing the game.

Then re read the above post. There are giveaways run but they will go to people who actually play the game. It's up to you.
You've all burned the guy for nothing. The only thing he did was asking to borrow (not take, just lend it for a while)a license, which we know is silly, but he doesn't know that. Judging by the rest of the conversation, he's probably a 10 year old kid, so loosen up guys Smile
According to his profile he's 25, and no one ever lies on an internet profile...... Rofl

Anyway, many of the above posts contain helpful information, lets see what happens.
I'll close this thread as it's gone wrong.

I wish people could stick to the point, let the visitor know how it works and not insult him.

The internet is full of people insulting people in ways they would not if they were standing next to them. There are also some parts of the internet where people have reasonable discussions so polite that you could actually say the same thing in person and not get punched in the face.

We would like the LFS forum to be one of those places where discussions can take place just as sensibly as they do in real life. It seems about half way at the moment.

Let's try to raise the intelligence level a bit. It's only a few people here that need to change. Please, try thinking before you post, and if you don't really have something sensible to say then just don't post. Do I really need to start handing out infractions and bans?
This thread is closed

S2 ACCOUNT
(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG