The online racing simulator
[TC] CityDriving Server Status
(62 posts, closed, started )
iR has no cruise.. This topic is about a cruise server .. Quite strange how this derails.. But seems like [TC} manages the last days?
Quote from cargame.nl :iR has no cruise.. This topic is about a cruise server .. Quite strange how this derails.. But seems like [TC} manages the last days?

Actually we started getting attacked again this morning. Server one's name has been poached again.

Server two and three are still online.

Edit: Whoever it was this time got bored, all servers are back.
We're experiencing another heavy attack and the CityDriving One server name has been poached. Please do not connect there for the time being until we get it back.
Seriously?
Is this still or again going on, what a sad people who keep doing that Frown
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Seriously?
Is this still or again going on, what a sad people who keep doing that Frown

Yes. It's been fine for about a month but it started again today at lunch time. Sadly it's at the time when we're running our Gumball event. Frown
Quote from mbutcher :Yes. It's been fine for about a month but it started again today at lunch time. Sadly it's at the time when we're running our Gumball event. Frown

That's probably related then.
As said, very sad and I hope you guys will be able to solve it soon again.
Best of luck.
Attacked again today with all servers currently offline, extremely frustrating.
My A-bomb suggestion wasn't really welcomed, sadly. But what about making continent internetz? Lets isolate Middle East internet from the rest of the world? Yes / No?
How about these arabs stop getting butthurt about getting banned?
Quote from cargame.nl :My A-bomb suggestion wasn't really welcomed, sadly. But what about making continent internetz? Lets isolate Middle East internet from the rest of the world? Yes / No?

So because 1 guy attacks a server the rest of the area needs to be isolated?. Non-sense at its finest

The only thing that would do is transferring the problem, not solving it. Meaning that ppl from the rest of the world would still be able to attack the server... Then we should isolate the world from the internet?.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :thats a rather racist thing to say innit?

A continent cannot be a race silly.

Quote from Ibtasim6781 :So because 1 guy attacks a server the rest of the area needs to be isolated?. Non-sense at its finest

Eeehh no, lets approach it from the other direction. I never seen a person from this area which could drive normally, obey rules and communicate in at least basic English. So what is this area adding? Nothing! Heeyyy!
We have received a lot of reports of bad posting on this thread.

I really don't want to start banning people.

This is not about people from one area of the world, this is about a group of idiots attacking an LFS server where people are having fun.

There is no need to turn it into stupid suggestions and blanket statements that get people angry and cause further problems on this forum.

So I'm just going to close this thread and ask again, please do not write in this way. If you are going to post something, imagine saying it in real life. Would someone be likely to punch you in the face? If so, please don't submit the post.

Now I am forced to close this thread because the discussion has turned into 10 year olds in the playground sort of level.

We are trying to help tackle the problem so people can enjoy driving around online.
This thread is closed

[TC] CityDriving Server Status
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG