The online racing simulator
[SEARCH]Programmer
Solved, I already got a kind person who will help me.
Isn't selling accounts against the ToS?
Make a change is to sell?
UP !
I paid 5 dollars via PayPal to help me run an insim.
Why trying to invent the wheel over and over again?
There are drag-systems out there and if you don't like how they work, adjust them to your own needs.
Paying someone 5 Dollars won't get you anywhere in terms of getting someone to build something for you.
You ask a lot of question in the whole programmer section, but the questions keep coming, while there's no evidence of progress or you trying to do anything your self.
Enter [Redexx] Drag Server and you will see the progress

And I guess for something this throws this section and the help section
Quote from Popughini :I paid 5 dollars

Quote :When I'm getting resumes from San Francisco programmers, their rates are $70+ per hour. The same skills and experience cost $15-20 in Karachi. The reason here is the cost of living—it is much higher in the US than in Pakistan.

So on the lowest rate possible you paid 20 minutes of work. It's not very real is it? Building an insim costs weeks of time. So safe up some more money or try something yourself. Then you will understand why it's so expensive to develop something.
Quote from k_badam :Buying vouchers isn't, so i assume that is what he would do.

If you read the 1st post, he said he didn't have a credit card to buy vouchers.

Quote :Since I do not have a credit card to buy another voucher I offer an S3 account to anyone who has a drag system + source code created by Insim.net

[SEARCH]Programmer
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG