The online racing simulator
I got a issue when driving with a wheel [Newbie]
Hello, i just bought my self S1 license and connected my G29 logitech wheel.
I'm using pedal shifters so i have sequential selected and i dont like auto clutch so its turned off.
Now when i start driving the first gear pulls the rest are like they would not have any power., I can switch to them but when i press the gas the car just roars and dosent want to go anywhere.,
Please help me out if i picked the wrong section i apologize., Peace
You are burning your clutch, check its temp on F9 menu. Be sure that the clutch axis is properly calibrated and you change gears without slipping the clutch too much time.
But even if i put on auto clutch with auto shifter it does the same? Also how do i calibrate i dont see any button to calibrate? I got clutch,gas,brake inverted and the wheel is normal as default.
They all go from 1000 to -1000 when i press them, or rotate the wheel :s So wierd
To calibrate, if needed, you can click on the 1000 and -1000 buttons. As you have said, you pedal is already calibrated.

Auto clutch still burns your clutch. If you are stopped and try to start moving in 5th gear it will keep you from stalling the engine by slipping the clutch a lot.

Try to be gentle while changing gear, lifting the throttle.
I fixed it after, forgot to reply. Thanks for the help. Some settings were messed up causing my clutch to be at 50% force all the time. Now its workin like a charm Smile time for S2 License soon ^^
Great, enjoy LFS!

I got a issue when driving with a wheel [Newbie]
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG