The online racing simulator
Hosting help
(10 posts, started )
Hosting help
Hi.

Im currently renting a server from lfs.net ..

server works fine and all, but i am not able to change the admin password, and the server is stuck on S2, and wont go S3!

any ideas?
Never rented server from lfs.net but i believe there must be a way to edit setup.cfg

set /mode=S3 and /admin=whatever and restart server
Only got the control-panel on lfs.net
um. there's probably an admin panel access somehow
What? It's super easy?

Not meaning to rant, but what is so difficult to understand here? [see screenshot]
Attached images
lfshosts1.jpg
Quote from RC-Maus :Never rented server from lfs.net but i believe there must be a way to edit setup.cfg

No there is not a way to do that.

As long as you have some pounds on your account balance you can take a look yourself by the way. You only start renting when you go actually go live, not in pre setup. (@hourly)
Its not difficult to understand at all......
when i change the admin password, and hit Save Changes, it goes back to the previous admin password, and wont change. exactly the same when trying to change to S3
Eehhmm okay.

Tried different browser?
Quote from cargame.nl :What? It's super easy?

Not meaning to rant, but what is so difficult to understand here? [see screenshot]

Hehe I didn't know it was that easy Smile

u make my day
I am not writing to make anyones 'day'.. I just try to understand how people can think, it sounds to me like a browser problem not sending correct POST data but not sure because its silent now.
try other browser, at me it works (have also rented host from there). I dont remember if stopping the server is required to change that

Hosting help
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG