The online racing simulator
GPS In-Game
(10 posts, started )
GPS In-Game
Hello, I am a InSim Developer and here is my question:
Is there a way to make a GPS inside LFS to detect the best route without set up a beacon on each crossing and doing a lot of connection headings informations?

With connection headings I mean like: Iif(heading == north){blablabla} else if(heading == south)blablabla
OMG Dude, You have all the codes that I want Big grin
Also, is there a way to put this inside the insim?
#5 - Racon
You haven't got graphics in InSim, you'd have to draw it in ASCII art using 240 or fewer buttons. Maybe a text system "turn left in 200 metres" might be a better approach?
It's simple. Road has a points to build the route . All you need is get direction to point. After move through the point (some area around point like checkpoint) gets next point for new direction. Or get a two points and additionally build vector.
Quote from Racon :You haven't got graphics in InSim, you'd have to draw it in ASCII art using 240 or fewer buttons. Maybe a text system "turn left in 200 metres" might be a better approach?

Yeah, I mean this "turn left in 200 metres" with a arrow pointing
Quote from repeat83 :It's simple. Road has a points to build the route . All you need is get direction to point. After move through the point (some area around point like checkpoint) gets next point for new direction. Or get a two points and additionally build vector.

And how i get this direction to point?
All roads must have points to build route.

After routing build (result is a array of points to how move from point A to point B) you need get point close to you from this array and get next point from array. Next use trigonometric functions or something like that.
How I set this points?
InSim checkpoints or
((int)Math.Sqrt(Math.Pow(C.CompCar.X - (someareaX * 196608), 2) + Math.Pow(C.CompCar.Y - (someareaY * 196608), 2)) / 65536);
-
GPS (Arthur Tesla) DELETED by Arthur Tesla : outdated

GPS In-Game
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG