The online racing simulator
In the next physics update, I want the UF GTR to feel like this. (video content)
I can hope, right? Smile Worth seeing to the end, there are some great slow-motion shots.

Sorry if everyone has seen this video before but damn it looks like a blast.

Brendan
The UFR already feels like that, or at least with a proper setup, or maybe its just me.

TBH I can't see a difference on how the UFR drives vs this Golfy 1. Maybe the UFR doesn't slide too much like the Golfy does, but overall it has the same "feeling" when driving it. Maybe I'm wrong or haven't raced with the UFR (I did few races with the UFR, and love it).

You can soften the suspension and put some camber on the rear wheels to get the sliding the Golfy does.
#3 - BeNoM
Saw that video already, awesome driver with a ton of skill Smile
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :The UFR already feels like that, or at least with a proper setup, or maybe its just me.

TBH I can't see a difference on how the UFR drives vs this Golfy 1. Maybe the UFR doesn't slide too much like the Golfy does, but overall it has the same "feeling" when driving it. Maybe I'm wrong or haven't raced with the UFR (I did few races with the UFR, and love it).

You can soften the suspension and put some camber on the rear wheels to get the sliding the Golfy does.

And I think it is almost the same.

btw, great video. Smile
Old UFR movie. Smile

My UFR handles like that except it falls over more often
Agreed, the UFR actually handles very close to what we can see in the video. I raced some similiar cars in autocross, and my impression is that the UFR was always a good match. It can be tricky to drive, but leave it as is Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG