The online racing simulator
LFS Korea requires 14kg added weight and 14% restrictor?
Hi there, just a few days ago I suddenly couldnt join the Korea servers. Im automatically moved to spectators because my car doesnt have a 14% air restrictor and needs an added 14kg of mass to join the track. What gives?

Has anyone else encountered a weird problem like this? It seems like im the only one with the problem. I chatted with people on the server and they can join with their car as is.
Sounds like they're running an insim on their server. As on cruise servers, some of them has a requirement to use car restrictions.

All you do:
Go shift+p when you're on the server > choose the car you want > choose the set >

Under the INFO tab when you're still in garage, you can set the restrictions. Set mass and air restriction to 14% and then it should work. Hope this helps!

That means Ill be running a heavier, less powerful car against the other guys Frown
Is there a way to get past this?

It happened all of a sudden-- I was already on the server, but after I pitted again, it wouldnt let me join the track, stating that LFSkorea.ga has removed me from the start grid due to lack of handicaps.
There may be one way.
It's possible that they've set yours to 14% on purpose Smile
You can of course ask them if they can remove it.

or if its some sort of cruise server, I'm sure you can get it removed by "upgrading" your car.
Actually im just trying to join korea drift/tweak/race >___<

Is it possible someone is trolling me? Or is it a glitch?
I have no idea, that may even cause a bug at insim. Are there any instructors about the basics of server containment?

LFS Korea requires 14kg added weight and 14% restrictor?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG