The online racing simulator
are they shiping it or not cause thats wwhat it says on my screen
What are you trying to say?

If you have a technical question/issue, please explain better.
i want to buy s1 to get better stuff in the game i was wandering if they were going to send it because i entered all my information and i at the stage of confirmation of my order and at the bottom it says shipment address
or does it just give you the thing or a code
Looks like you are trying to buy using Paypal or Skrill. They request your address just for registration (they may use this information for security purposes).

Once you finish the purchase, you will receive a Voucher by e-mail (it also appear on the screen, when your browser returns to LFS website) or an instant upgrade (depending of what you've purchased).
thanks
but its not working and im paying with mastercard
If there's an error, you can try to use another card or pay using another gateway.

Check if you put correct card information. Be sure you have funds and the card belogs to you or parents. Check the address you use. Purchases on US are verified also by the ZIP code you entered and the same thing maybe is applied on Canada.

If you still with this error even checking all information filled, consider sending a message to developers on: https://www.lfs.net/mailus

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG