The online racing simulator
Problems with Cockpit View with Triple Screens
Hi everyone, I just downloaded Live for Speed last night and am trying to get it to work. I am using triple 27 inch monitors. Everything appears to be set up properly but no matter what I do, when I get into the car in cockpit view, I am not looking straight ahead, but rather the view is angled 45 degrees to the left. If I press the E key on my keyboard, I am looking straight ahead but of course I cannot drive with my left hand on the E key.

Any ideas as to how to fix this? Everything is otherwise working fine, including support for my Accuforce wheel and transducers via Sim Commander 4. The FFB feels amazing and the graphics are surprisingly good for such an old title. I just need to be able to look straight ahead when driving. Thumbs up
You should find the solution in Options/View - i believe there's a slider for view rotation. You can hit shift-O while driving/parked to see what is happening to your view in real time.
Thanks Shirtkicker. I was able to find a slider in the Options/View that straightened out the view. I will definitely be buying the full game, its good fun.
Welcome! Glad to help Smile

Problems with Cockpit View with Triple Screens
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG