The online racing simulator
BL1X Indy 3660
(13 posts, started )
BL1X Indy 3660
I've made layout, approx 3,660 metres / 2.27 miles long, on newly revised V0.6R Blackwood, in the industrial estate area.

I've added some traffic stuff (zebra and pelican crossings, traffic lights and some bumps). If you drive, or have driven British roads, you'll recognise them - hopefully.

Layout currently (as at 1st Feb, 2017) on my SIN'RS server.

Poorly made video of me driving badly round layout is on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7fgGWyOr2c

Attached images
Indy.jpg
Please, don't ask youtube to "fix" your video. Gets even worse xD
Scoreboards after 80 completed runs
Best times and drift scores after 80 completed runs ...

Attached images
Indy Run after 80 timed runs.jpg
Scoreboards after 200 completed runs
Very busy on server today, with lot of people completing full runs, so changes to top times and drift scores ...

Some of these times are already out of date as Rick.VTEC has taken some of the car type top spots - maybe he'll still be there for next time/score update.
Attached images
Indy Run after 200 completed runs.jpg
up to the 500 runs Tongue
400 runs
Quote from Bass-Driver :up to the 500 runs Tongue

Looks like we're almost there ... now up to 400 runs ...

Seems the keyboard is mightier than the wheel, and mouse, as the one who has 19 top spots in the "Top Times per Car type" uses his keyboard for driving!
Attached images
Indy Run after 400 completed runs.jpg
Hey! I will take that back! I wont give BF1 time to anyone!
Top sub 2:00 minute times after 470 recorded runs
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Hey! I will take that back! I wont give BF1 time to anyone!

Not sure you'll beat the current top time (which has changed since last time I posted times/scores) ...

... but good luck anyway! Thumbs up

Top spot is taken by someone who has set times on a few of my server layouts, and never been knocked off top spot - one of them was my Top Gear layout, and I put video of him setting lap on YouTube. If I've got time next week, may see if I can find replay of his run on this current layout, and put video of that online. That is, once I get back home next week, and put finishing touches to the layout I'm working on just now (along with same layout in reverse, which needs slightly more changes than turning the turn markers to face other way). Both over 95% complete.
2 seconds faster? Are you sure it wasn't tweaked? The sectors look hella suspicious..
#11 - jkat
Quote from MicroSpecV :2 seconds faster? Are you sure it wasn't tweaked? The sectors look hella suspicious..

I wouldn't suspect any tweaks or similar.
Matti (suzuki94) is fast guy, especially with GTR's, seems to be the case also with BF1.

Haven't tried this layout but generally layouts are more tricky than normal race tracks and big differencies in lap times are more than common, especially if you manage to create top set for the combo.
Quote from MicroSpecV :2 seconds faster? Are you sure it wasn't tweaked? The sectors look hella suspicious..

This is one of many mpr replays I went through to find quickest BF1 time - IneX M.Wentjarvi spent more than a few hours on the server - sometimes he / someone else hit SHIFT R, which starts new mpr file.

His quickest clean lap was at approx 43:55, and his fastest time (with small penalty) at end of mpr - 1 hr 46 mins.

Because he got 2 second penalty on his quickest run, that time added to his run time meant that it was slower than his clean lap, so that time doesn't appear on the front screen top 12. His clean run was still quicker than everyone else.
Attached files
BL1X_BF1_Fastest_Lap.mpr - 2.1 MB - 382 views
Top times and drift scores after 500 runs

BL1X Indy 3660
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG