The online racing simulator
#1 - Bm16
LFS runs on Intel HD 520 not AMD Radeon R7 M360
Hi,
I have really irritating problem. I'm playing LFS on Intel graphics card and i want to run it on my AMD Radeon R7 M360 graphics. I was trying to solve that problem myself but it didn't work. In AMD Radeon driver i have chosen "highest performence" on LFS many times and nothing.
Please help me.
By the way my laptop is Dell Latitude E5570:
CPU: Intel core i7-6600U
GPU: Intel HD 520 + AMD Radeon R7 M360
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
*sniff sniff*

i smell crack.
Quote from kristofferandersen :*sniff sniff*

i smell crack.

Just because he's a demo user doesn't mean he has cracked LFS. even tho most of the demo users on forum are crackers
i think it's cause of his previous posts...
Quote from johneysvk :i think it's cause of his previous posts...

I didn't realize I posted on his post on how to change wheels and engine positions on the UF1 Omg omg omg

Quote from Bm16 :I didn't mean to modify "Hard Track" but whole car like pro tweaker.
I want to change engine position in UF1 and wheels positions.

Now I understand y he smells crack.
Money for such an expensive laptop even I don't want to buy and then unable to buy a license for a lousy 18 pounds. Or maybe it's also a stolen laptop, I wouldn't be surprised.
#8 - Bm16
Any thing else? -.-
You might want to drive a few kilometres in official LFS, just so it's not completely obvious that you're using a hacked copy of the game and deserve absolutely zero support from the LFS community.

It's against the forum rules to insult people, so you should just assume the worst and know that everyone here holds you in the lowest regard.

Have a banana. Dead banana
#10 - Bm16
I don't know if you know that in Poland not everybody can afford themself buying LFS. I'm not even working and i haven't got money for that, so i borrowed from my friend.
Runs cracked LFS on a 900€ laptop.
Says he cannot afford 30€ licence.
Classic. Just classic. Thumbs up
Don't come to an official game forum if you've cracked the game, use your brain FFS...

Seriously, you've been reported Smile
You borrowed the account from your friend.....? Or the £900 PC? Rofl
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
This thread is closed

LFS runs on Intel HD 520 not AMD Radeon R7 M360
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG