The online racing simulator
Placable Scenery Item Request - BIG BILLBOARD or other AD space
I am so glad that BlackWood was updated! That is the track I intend to use for Commercial events, yes I have the license. Even better the chicane is optional now, so newbies will not smash up there as much.

There are a few billboards that were removed or relocated from BlackWood, I had intended to put company logos on those when I do events with LFS Simulators.

I think the scenery looks better without them, however for commercial events, is there any chance of having a Bill Board or two, that we can place around the track as desired?
I know I can use the small barriers, but they are small.

They can use the same bit map as the others, but I would like to put them in OBVIOUS places so they do not have to hunt for them. Some events I may be filling every available space with them... Also if I setup a crash derby track in the autocross, having some BIG billboards would be nice for events.
-
(Hakseli90) DELETED by Hakseli90 : ...
You can of course easily modify all of the hoardings' bitmaps, replacing the LFS endorsements with your own DDSs...
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :having some BIG billboards would be nice for events.

BIG doesn't automatically mean it gets more easily noticed. Sometimes BIG works counterproductive.

But American thinking, I understandz.

Placable Scenery Item Request - BIG BILLBOARD or other AD space
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG