The online racing simulator
#1 - Berno
DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR.
Create fully customizable dashboard displays for your favourite racing sims on your Android/iOS device or on PC using extra monitors or overlay mode on your main display/VR HMD.

Single client for all supported games. Server automatically detects games and reads data with minimal configuration required.

Powerful editor allows you to modify built in dashboards or build one from the ground up.
Easily download and share created dashboards online within the app.

Try the time unlimited demo version that reads RPM, Speed and Gear.
Full data readers are available for purchase as DLC from the Steam store page.
Note the supported widgets vary depending on data provided by each game.

Currently supported games (Unless specified PC Only):
-Assetto Corsa (PC/PS4), ACC
-Rfactor 1 & 2, Game Stock Car Extreme, Automobilista
-GTR2, GT Legends, Race07, RaceRoom Racing Experience
-Project CARS 1 & 2 PC/PS/XB
-Codemasters F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2014, F1 2015, F1 2016, Dirt Rally 1/2, Dirt 4 on PC.
F1 2017, F1 2018, F1 2019 PS4/XB1 compatible.
-Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4
-Live For Speed
-BeamNG
-iRacing
-KartKraft (beta)

New dashboards, widgets, and data readers coming in the future.

Available at the GooglePlay store:
https://play.google.com/store/ ... PyrofrogStudios.DashPanel

for PC on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/715670/DashPanel/

for Apple iPhone and iPad on the AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/dashpanel/id1441894380?mt=8

Have fun Smile
#2 - BeNoM
Nice! Smile
Well done, I've been waiting for an alternative for the LFS Dashboard app on Android Smile
Hey, this is awesome! Works fantastic and is easy to use.
Great job Wink
#5 - Berno
Excellent!
Glad it seems to be working well for you guys.

I'm going to add some more customisation around the shift lights and then deploy on PC for use on extra monitors then finally I should have time to look at grabbing the rest of the LFS data!

Trying to do too many things at once Tilt
Very nice!
Any customisation comming?
and I'm sitting here with an iPhone 6. heh "love" it.
Help please !

InSim : received a packet with invalid size
Nice, thx. This is what I looking for. Keep up the great work! Thumbs up

The real thing for my old phone. Smile

btw, Android 4.4 here...
Attached images
IMG_20170315_052651.jpg
IMG_20170315_053013.jpg
I get this message Frown

This item isn't available in your country...

No other way to download app ? I install it. Thanks for attention Smile
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz : Error...
Quote from kristofferandersen :and I'm sitting here with an iPhone 6. heh "love" it.

Its built with Unity so once I finish it off and get set up to deploy on iOS I will hopefully get it on the apple store too!
Quote from alpiso10 :Help please !

InSim : received a packet with invalid size

Best to contact me at pyrofrogstudios@gmail.com so I can help you get it working.

Quote from nesrulz :Nice, thx. This is what I looking for. Keep up the great work! Thumbs up

The real thing for my old phone. Smile

btw, Android 4.4 here...

Awesome pics!

Quote from sti228 :I get this message Frown

This item isn't available in your country...

No other way to download app ? I install it. Thanks for attention Smile

Ohh no Google Play in Georgia or just my app giving you trouble? I will put it on the Amazon store at some point would that be available to you?

Sry for bad sound quality.
hey wassup guys....!
somehow i cant get the thing to work...i did what the instructions say,the server is connecting to my phone and both say they are connected to gether but when i open the dash and i go ingame and rev or move nothing happens...!can anyone help me??
Thanks!!!
Berno, can you pls lock RPMs for every LFS car on default value, or add it as an option?
It happens to RPMs cross the limit (example 8000 for XFG/XFR go to 9 or 10), and then I must tune the RevLEDs again, every time.

You can see here for XFG, one pic is on 9000 and the other one is on 10000. And in my video, with 10000 for XFR.

And one more question/suggestion, can the IP address be always the same, maybe adjustable via cfg file?
Quote from manolixsvouros :hey wassup guys....!
somehow i cant get the thing to work...i did what the instructions say,the server is connecting to my phone and both say they are connected to gether but when i open the dash and i go ingame and rev or move nothing happens...!can anyone help me??
Thanks!!!

Hey, if the server is really saying the client connected then I can only think LFS isn't configured properly?
There are extra setup steps here:
http://www.pyrofrogstudios.com/dashpanel.html#inst

LFS
In the LFS install folder open cfg.txt and edit the OutGauge section to the following:
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 20777
OutGauge ID 0

Let me know if that was the problem!
Quote from nesrulz :Berno, can you pls lock RPMs for every LFS car on default value, or add it as an option?
It happens to RPMs cross the limit (example 8000 for XFG/XFR go to 9 or 10), and then I must tune the RevLEDs again, every time.

You can see here for XFG, one pic is on 9000 and the other one is on 10000. And in my video, with 10000 for XFR.

And one more question/suggestion, can the IP address be always the same, maybe adjustable via cfg file?

Yeah the other sims I built it with provide a max rpm value but LFS doesn't. I will look at a way of manually setting the max RPM for a future version or maybe record each cars max value and hard code it in the server.

The IP address of the server? Thats the IP of the computer you run it on. If you have a dynamic IP just use discover mode in the connect screen so you dont have to specify the IP or if that doesn't work set up your PC to have a static IP address its better that way anyway.
Thanks for the reply.

GO GO GO full LFS data dashboard. Smile

EDIT: my new settings...
Attached images
Screenshot_2017-04-21-16-20-41.png
Quote from nesrulz :Thanks for the reply.

GO GO GO full LFS data dashboard. Smile

EDIT: my new settings...

Have just released a new version of the server with a fix for your RPM problems:

DashPanelServer v1.2.1.2
Fix pCARS crashing in time trial with ghosts.
Fix Simbin out of index bug.
Hard set Max RPM values for LFS.

Have fun Smile
Now working well. Thanks a lot. Thumbs up
hello....excuse me again but it doesnt work.....the lfs.cfg file is all good,the phone says its connected to the laptop and the laptop says its connected to the phone....i tried removing my ethernet cable and connecting my laptop to internet via wifi but its the same....i cant understand...

Live For Speed running
LFS reader thread started
Starting server on:192.168.1.2:9999
1A63CE059DEBC738 RespondedAwaitingApproval: Awaiting approval
LGE LG-H815 connected.
1A63CE059DEBC738 RespondedConnect: Remotely requested connect
1A63CE059DEBC738 Connected: Connected to 1A63CE059DEBC738
Quote from manolixsvouros :hello....excuse me again but it doesnt work.....the lfs.cfg file is all good,the phone says its connected to the laptop and the laptop says its connected to the phone....i tried removing my ethernet cable and connecting my laptop to internet via wifi but its the same....i cant understand...

Live For Speed running
LFS reader thread started
Starting server on:192.168.1.2:9999
1A63CE059DEBC738 RespondedAwaitingApproval: Awaiting approval
LGE LG-H815 connected.
1A63CE059DEBC738 RespondedConnect: Remotely requested connect
1A63CE059DEBC738 Connected: Connected to 1A63CE059DEBC738

Hello sorry for not getting this, its always better to contact me at pyrofrogstudios@gmail.com.
DashPanel now support LFS via UDP directly within the client.
Give this a try to get around your connection issues?
New build released.

Client 1.3.1:
Data pages for dashboards!!
R3E GT layout demonstrating pages.
Duplicate changed to 2 step copy/paste for working with pages.
Time or Laps Remaining widget.
Fixed many text alignment issues (thanks Seb!).
New connect mode LFS UDP.

Server 1.2.3.1:
Button mapping for next page.
Detect pCARS 2 (Use pCARS 1 Shared Memory in game setting for compatibility).

you wont believe it if i told you but....it still doesnt work for my lg g4 neither for my old samsung galaxy core....i really dont know what is the issue at this point...
It just opens a black screen for me and the other Android app 'LFS Dashboard' doesn't work over USB tethering (my WIFI doesn't currently work), I guess I'll have to give up having an Android dashboard.

DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR.
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG