The online racing simulator
BL1X InduRun2
(3 posts, started )
#1 - smove
BL1X InduRun2
So this is my first layout for the reboot of Blackwood.

It may be not the fastest but a nicely flowing track through the industrial estate area. Should be fun in the smaller cars, and to be fast – which I am not – very precise driving is the key. You should always mind the unforgiving kerb!

Lap times should be around the 3 minute mark; I did a 2:49 in the Raceabout. Feel free to post your times here!

Races for up to 6 people are possible, but be careful during overtaking, the circuit is twisted and narrow! But now: Have fun! Cool
Attached images
BL1X_InduRun2.jpg
Attached files
BL1X_InduRun2.lyt - 6.8 KB - 375 views
Nothing wrong with the route but for me, the problem is it's far too easy to get lost, and my memory's not good enough to remember the route even after doing few laps.

My opinion, but you should use the marker boards both to show turns and with long roads, the countdown markers. Also, the layout looks bit too sterile with just using few cones, tyres and barriers.

There's also far too many corners that can be cut - especially over the grass areas.
#3 - smove
Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. I'll have a look into these issues.

Nevertheless, I kindly invite you to edit the layout to your likings.

EDIT: Updated the layout file according to your suggestions – 847 objects now. Cool

BL1X InduRun2
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG