The online racing simulator
LFS.exe stopped working error with V sync on.
Discovered (after been on lfs since 2006) that lfs has vsync. Decided to turn it on. All nice and smooth but after 15 mins lfs closes and says it stopped working. When i start it again lfs is not in vsync mode anymore. Can anyone help? Im on the latest patch

Pc specs just in case

I7 6700
Gtx 1070
16gb ddr4 ram
You have to post debug log from windows log but I think it's your video driver which is wonky.
Quote from cargame.nl :You have to post debug log from windows log but I think it's your video driver which is wonky.

My videocard driver is up to date. Works with every other games i have Smile
Newest version is not automatically best version. For example - Windows...
Quote from Eclipsed :Newest version is not automatically best version. For example - Windows...

This is true. Though its annoying that lfs is the only game i experience this problem with.
So type eventvwr @Run command and search in Windows log for the debug message of LFS.exe and please post the dump here.

More info; https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc766401%28v=ws.11%29.aspx

--
It could also be an incorrect install of Direct X9 by the way. LFS is one of the few games which makes use of DX9 libraries. (Although Rfactor and Iracing do this too).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG