The online racing simulator
Quote from Razor1373 :Well, if i would know about your league when i was demo, i would join for sure.

You couldn't - it was latvian only back then,basically the same community I got my prize-licence. Unfortunatelly these days practically dead community,where most of the activity in past half year considering racing was my advertisements of RTFR and VERL.
Quote from Razor1373 :Nah, im his secret boyfriend Heart, but don't tell anyone Taped Shut.
And for real, im not Razor, im Anici, this is my first lfs account created when i was about 14, and i played also NFS back then (there was a guy named Razor in the old Most Wanted, if im not mistaken) Thumbs up

Don't worry I wont tell anyone Taped Shut
I would love to join as i have always craved a licence above demo Tongue
And have dreamed for racing new tracks in new cars presenting new challenges in LFS! Smile
Good job; great to see you still racing and active in the forums! Keep up the good work!

Welcome to LFS S3!
Lol lets see if my lucky streak continues Big grin got a spare S1 voucher from other Finnish user.
-
(gumis0517) DELETED by gumis0517
-
(oflax) DELETED by oflax
would love to join sir
#32 - nkzx
I want join plsSmile
thx
Big grin
Count me it, bro Smile Would really enjoy the s2 though, was just doing BL rev on Tofu server for over 2 or 3 years, having driven 21k miles, would like to try out different tracks and stuff Smile Regards,
Quote from Razor1373 :Let's say that you have one week to join, then i will choose the (hopefully) happy winner, but i still don't know how i will do it. It will be some random draw, or i will give it to someone who, in my opinion, deserve it most

Cheers Anici Smile

I hope u use common sense and not random

Cheers and goodluck Smile
Why because people make up sob stories? It's better for everyone if he chooses randomly, not whichever person made the most appealing story.
I would like to Get S1 Big grin I wasn't motivated on the demo servers ages ago but I would like to get on and see what the servers are like Big grin I know I dont have many online km's, that's because I liked to use tweaks offline Big grin
So, you can apply today until 20:00 CET, only applies made before this time will be counted, then i will write who will get the voucher, and how i choosed that person. But be patient please, i don't know if i will manage to do it today, probably tommorow evening.

Cheers Anici.
I would love to join.
Im on a business trip right now, and i don't think i'll find time to choose someone, i will do that during the weekend for sure. Sorry all for delay, but you know, work.
Alright bud have a safe trip, no rush. We want you back in one piece too mate haha
Ok, i've finally found time to pick someone, sorry it took so long. Just waiting for PM from taipalsaari, because he have to make his stats visible, so i can check it out.
Anyway i'll pick someone until 20:00 CET today. I've already rejected players, that have too low milage or bad stats, or second account with license Smile.
I want to ask, preferably someone not entered in this giveaway, if i should do the random draw of everyone on my list, or should i pick a couple of players that have best stats, and pick randomly one of them. I can't really pick one player, and i feel like im not objective since i recognize some of the names. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers Anici Smile
I think I would pick the 5 (or any other number) racers with the most km / most races so you know that it is someone who will actually race in S1 / S2 and your great offer doesn't go to waste. Thumbs up
@taipalsaari Congrats!

edit : He won,?
Quote from MicroSpecV :@taipalsaari Congrats!

edit : He won,?

Winner is not yet known, i just needed him to make his stats visible. I'll announce the winner in the evening today. Smile
Quote from Razor1373 :Winner is not yet known, i just needed him to make his stats visible. I'll announce the winner in the evening today. Smile

Alright! I knew I read the previous update wrongly Tongue

Ah, so it'll be announced when I'm asleep. Haha!
Cheers

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Ok, so i decided to pick couple of ppl that have in my opinion: best stats, enough milage, and have played in last few months. Here is the list:
neonmateo, MicroSpecV, Hakseli90, Naldo1233, MKRYDR, Svajux123
I'll just put that names on a pieces of paper, and pick one of that pieces, just fully oldschool Smile. Please forgive me, but i will not make any videos or photos, because i don't want you to see all that mess in my house Big grin, you just have to believe me that i picked someone at random.

PS. I know that neonmateo and Svajux123 doesn't have any races finished during last few months, but they are drifters, and from what i can see they are pretty active (Svajux123 playing right now Smile ), so that's why they are on my list too Smile. Anyway, i'll post the winner in few minutes Smile
Quote from Razor1373 :Ok, so i decided to pick couple of ppl that have in my opinion: best stats, enough milage, and have played in last few months. Here is the list:
neonmateo, MicroSpecV, Hakseli90, Naldo1233, MKRYDR, Svajux123
I'll just put that names on a pieces of paper, and pick one of that pieces, just fully oldschool Smile. Please forgive me, but i will not make any videos or photos, because i don't want you to see all that mess in my house Big grin, you just have to believe me that i picked someone at random.

PS. I know that neonmateo and Svajux123 doesn't have any races finished during last few months, but they are drifters, and from what i can see they are pretty active (Svajux123 playing right now Smile ), so that's why they are on my list too Smile. Anyway, i'll post the winner in few minutes Smile

Haha, you see, in tofu, things happen backwards on demo, so there are not many legit races to do, neonmateo and I, we are @tofu most of the time, so thats why, we do both grip and drift stuff Smile
Quote : I know that neonmateo and Svajux123 doesn't have any races finished during last few months, but they are drifters, and from what i can see they are pretty active.

Yes,We are both Tofu members.As svajux explained we play on tofu server where track is blackwood reverse.
We race,but it doesnt count as race in stats..And we also drift a lot so. Smile

*FINISHED* I will sponsor demo to S1 or S1 to S2 upgrade *FINISHED*
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG