The online racing simulator
#1 - SL1DE
Used All My Unlocks, Any way to get more yet?
So let me tell you all my story, I wanted to play good ol' LFS for the first time in over a year. So I went on my external hard drive where I have multiple LFS versions from X, Y, Z, to now - opened a LFS, unlocked it, updated, then it made me unlock it AGAIN. Then I realised that I updated the the wrong LFS, it shown in the menu's, and it was being weird not detecting my wheel and all that.

So I went out of that LFS, went to the correct LFS installation - Unlocked that to check if my setups and skins were in that installation because I was confused at this point as to which was the right installation, then I had to install a update, after which it's making me unlock it again - However I don't have any unlocks left because I just bloody used them all!

Is there any way to get more yet? Or is it still the same old crap and I seriously have to wait a whole damn week before I can play LFS?

It's seriously inconvenient how it logs you out when updating. FFS. -.-

There's gotta be a way, even if it's updating to S3 which somehow resets the amount of unlocks, I'd do it! Anyone know?
** Best answer **
Every friday you'll get a new unlock until you have total number of 2. I'm not 100% sure,but if you upgrade to S3,you'll get 3 - at least you have 3 when new version comes out.
If you can't wait until friday,you can write e-mail to devs via https://www.lfs.net/mailus - if you provide valid reason why you need extra unlocks,they usually give some.
Hello, I made a gift voucher, but I still have not received the email with the code, could you help me?
thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG