The online racing simulator
Well they do affect car collisions, fairly a lot in fact. Always funny to see someone fly off in the distance lmao
Benom, it depends on the mod wheter it affects collision or not. ...Or actually on the program used to create it and the will of author to do so - as the collision model is used to generate car's shadow. Some modded cars use modified colisions, some not. But most of them have the same collision models as stock cars Smile

EDIT:
Sorry for mistake, collision model does not affect shadow, it's the lod1 model.
Quote from cargame.nl :Alright.. Support the drift community in what way exactly?

for starters, maybe bring back the steerlock they reduced long ago due to "unrealistic steerlock for stock cars".
inb4 "hater":I am not against VOB mods essentially, unless you try to ruin others' experience by using them.

In the video he uses some modded LFS, but he does actually state that he uses some mod build. Still, I think there is some controversy in it...

More like he advertises the game as if you can easily mod it, with no legal questions etc... So that people will just come to this forum and ask "download BMW M4 where?" I think it's not the type of advertisement we really need... If you want modding community be bigger, that's ok, but don't expect everyone to support it here.

In the end this video shows modded game, not a game+mods, but just modified game, so it almost is a false advertisement kinda... Hey, we have devs working on the game, yet you go modify the game almost implying "Game was almost dead, then we made it good again with our mods".

Myself I do want to have mods in this game, but since they don't work good for everyone, I don't use them.

P.S. Not to attack anyone personally, just my thoughts on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Y1B_jyW7U The VOB mod I'm using doesn't seem to affect the collision model which can be seen in this video. I also thought that any VOB mod that does affect the collision model or affects the physics of the car don't work online.
Quote from BeNoM :I've had the exact same thing happen without .vob mods from high ping, and there's no vob mods in that video, so...

Plus I'd love to see some 2014+ videos not 2011 videos were vob mods were just starting and people didn't make them properly.

Wrong.
Quote from BeNoM :I've had the exact same thing happen without .vob mods from high ping, and there's no vob mods in that video, so...

Plus I'd love to see some 2014+ videos not 2011 videos were vob mods were just starting and people didn't make them properly.

That guy who crash everyone has vob mod not that guy who record this.

YouTube channel with million subscribers make letsplay video
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG