The online racing simulator
Fex3 Designs & Graphics (Updated 28/03/2020)

Designs And Graphics

Good Day all

Here is a collection of most skins by Fex3 Customs. Feel free to give compliments and complaints! Smile

There is a range of skins so far with more being made and to be made.you can also find free downloads of selected skins here below so enjoy the show and help yourself to free content!

Now you can order your own custom graphics of any sort at Fex3 Customs

Visit our website to find the free content

Here They are!:

Mad Bull Black & white
Spoiler - click to revealFZRFZ5

Fex3 Sukamia
Spoiler - click to reveal

RAC Race

Revo updated

LCS-R 2017

Scavier Replica

Torque Wrench Racing

Torque Wrench Drift

Victorious

Fex3

Thunder

Choetsu

MKRYDR's GTR

VTec Premium

Fex3 Supra

TCPD
Spoiler - click to revealV2

V1 update

V1

CaterhamSeven

Nissan Nismo Fex3 GTR

Huskii

Norway Flared

TOXIC

Injext

You can request a skin by messaging MKRYDR or you can leave a comment below with details of what you are looking for.
All free skins will be tagged with the Fex3 Sponsor, If its free you were sponsored.Tags designs are optional

Latest Skin:
Fex3

Attached images
FZ5_Fex3.jpg
New Skins added with links to download and enjoy the future of skinning
its here, its now. are you ready? Tongue
2017 911 RSR Replica
Now available to download and enjoy!
Attached images
FZ5_911 RSR.JPG
Hert 2017 from Hoonigan, Replica
is now finalized and available!
Good day all,

Here is a comparison of the real Hoonigan Hert and the Fex3 Replica,
after noticing a major lack of accuracy in one i saw ingame i decided to post this for those who want to and like to use the skin, now you'll notice that the right side was not mirrored like the real one but it's because it makes more sens this way.

Attached images
17e31db2-2630-4f08-9bd2-9a3003e8a310.jpg
lfs_00000094.png

Get the Caterham 620R pack today and receive a limited access Fex3 customs exclusive design which will only be available for a limited time so act now and have no regrets when time runs out!

Exclusive skin has reached its end date and is no longer in the pack

Fex3 Customs exclusive skin is this Caterham design
Man I love that VTEC Skin. I still use it!
Quote from TechEdison :Man I love that VTEC Skin. I still use it!

I'm Glad i was able to give you what you were looking forSmileThumbs up

Nissan Nismo

this is a self made design that has been going strong for 5 years and has seen many games always on the same car or close to it with many more years and many more cars to come until the day it sees a real GTR R35

Attached images
MKRYDR's Nismo.jpg
1st*
All New Fex3 TOXIC is now available for to the public as yet another Fex3 Free Skin, grab yours at the link provided simply click the button below

Hello everyone!

Fex3 offers one free sponsored skin to all that request as a welcoming gift how ever replicas are not applicable when requesting a sponsored skin as they contain named brands and sponsors of their own.

other types .eg your own design idea or fex3 designs, these all qualify for sponsored skins and can be requested.
Hello, do you make helmet skins? My helmet is now almost year old, isn't fancy, and I'd like to have some novelty.
I don't have any ideas in mind (maybe some Stargate SG-1 themed, not a requirement though)
Quote from jackson93 :Hello, do you make helmet skins? My helmet is now almost year old, isn't fancy, and I'd like to have some novelty.
I don't have any ideas in mind (maybe some Stargate SG-1 themed, not a requirement though)

Hello Jackson!

We do make helmet skins, everything that can be edited in LFS Fex3 Customs edits.

you can send me a PM with details and reference image/s as to what you are looking for and i'll get back to you with the finished product, my apologies for taking long to respond.
-
(MKRYDR) DELETED by MKRYDR : Expired
Hey, I am looking for a Helmet skin and also a livery design for all the cars. I am not so fancy when it comes to livery's. Please contact me on discord or Facebook so we can talk about it!
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :Hey, I am looking for a Helmet skin and also a livery design for all the cars. I am not so fancy when it comes to livery's. Please contact me on discord or Facebook so we can talk about it!

ok, we will talk on discord
Long Last
Back again after some time, this time with a update to the TCPD skin, making it less "common police" and more unique, because lets face it, even cops like looking good Cool and this time...It's Public!

TC Approved! Thumbs up

Version 1:

Version 2: The Update!
Attached images
FZ5_TCPD_V2.jpg
all new TCPD Look
TCPD

Updated once again this time it has been re-designed with a new all original design!

And like always its TC Approved Thumbs up

Announcing the very first anime inspired skin from Fex3!

Chōetsu

Chōetsu (translates to transcendence) featuring Sukiumi a fex3 anime character created to be right here on the
Chōetsu skin, it's public and uploaded so all you need is to download and Enojy.

the SLR McLaren skin now comes in a Racing Red making 2 available colors to use on this custom SLR. Other colors can be requested and will be added to the SLR collection in the near future!
Attached images
FZ5_MBSLRMclarenRR.jpg
Fex3 Skin
Hello everyone!
Been quite some time but Today i announce the Fex3 FZ5 Skin

Fex3

now complete and available for Public use!
Skin is uploaded so it's simply plug and play. Download your copy today!

Attached images
FZ5_Fex3.jpg

Fex3 Designs & Graphics (Updated 28/03/2020)
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG