The online racing simulator
pls how to unlock S1
(24 posts, started , go to first unread)
pls how to unlock S1
hi...
i was finished the training races for demo...
pls how to unlock S1 Frown
thx
-
(racer autov8) DELETED by racer autov8
Oh no!
I'm in the previous version(offline only)was unlocking the cars with a code and now can,t unlock(not have app and code)... Thx Frown
Its a very good game...
But I can,t buy cars Frown
You don't buy cars, you buy license for cars and tracks, which are called stages. Buy it from LFS Shop
I know...
I can,t buy...
I do not have to spend money
OK...
Thx
Thread closed Smile
I am doing a giveaway up in General Discussions, you could win S1!
What?
muy bono
-
(ardalan5090) DELETED by kristofferandersen : rule 2.6 https://www.lfs.net/forum/rules
can i get s1 please i very want LX4
help how to have cars and tracks without using any money Frown
Quote from teppari :No, that is outdated and 4 years old thing :/
It shouldn´t be too expensive to buy S2/S3 licence, especially with lower licence prices for many countries...

Quote from k_badam :I am doing a giveaway up in General Discussions, you could win S1!

K_badam himself mentioned he is doing a license giveaway and i could not find any other topic in General Discussions that badam had created for a giveaway :/ Big grin
I can buy the car I want even in online mode with cheats, I think lfs shouldn't ask for more money or more people can get this cheat.
That's called piracy, my guy.
Quote from CyanOnur :That's called piracy, my guy.

It's not our fault that LFS forced us to do it. In my country, the price of the s3 license is about 100 TL. I will not withdraw the cheat from the market unless the pricing is based on the countries. (dot)

a small correction: 2 steering wheels can be bought for 100 TL (for price comparison)
Quote from SiberTurk :It's not our fault that LFS forced us to do it. In my country, the price of the s3 license is about 100 TL. I will not withdraw the cheat from the market unless the pricing is based on the countries. (dot)

a small correction: 2 steering wheels can be bought for 100 TL (for price comparison)

yanlışın var.

S2 - 12 GBP = 142 TL
S3 - 18 GBP = 214 TL

ancak emin ol, LFS ekibi bizim gibi geri kalmış ülkeler için elinden gelen indirimi yaptı. ben 16 ekim 2007'de 24 GBP karşılığında S2 almışım, kur 2.49'muş. 8 ocak 2017'de de 6 GBP karşılığı S3'e yükseltmişim, kur 4.49'muş. yani toplamda 30 sterline karşılık 87 TL gibi bi para ödemişim. şimdi S3 12 sterlin daha ucuz ancak 127 TL daha pahalı. bu da hırsız aqp'nin ülkenin ekonomisinin içine sıçması dolayısıyla böyle.

ayrıca 2 direksiyon 100 TL diyorsun, 50 liraya nerede ne direksiyonu var gözünü seveyim. 1 kilo peynir bile olmuş 50 TL.
Quote from SiberTurk :It's not our fault that LFS forced us to do it. In my country, the price of the s3 license is about 100 TL. I will not withdraw the cheat from the market unless the pricing is based on the countries. (dot)

MRc has license competition between 21.06 and 27.06. Check https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/95335 for further information. No one will give you licences for free, everything have a price in life and you have to pay for it or work for it. btw 50 liraya direksiyon bulursan link at
Quote from anilkoc :yanlışın var.

S2 - 12 GBP = 142 TL
S3 - 18 GBP = 214 TL

ancak emin ol, LFS ekibi bizim gibi geri kalmış ülkeler için elinden gelen indirimi yaptı. ben 16 ekim 2007'de 24 GBP karşılığında S2 almışım, kur 2.49'muş. 8 ocak 2017'de de 6 GBP karşılığı S3'e yükseltmişim, kur 4.49'muş. yani toplamda 30 sterline karşılık 87 TL gibi bi para ödemişim. şimdi S3 12 sterlin daha ucuz ancak 127 TL daha pahalı. bu da hırsız aqp'nin ülkenin ekonomisinin içine sıçması dolayısıyla böyle.

ayrıca 2 direksiyon 100 TL diyorsun, 50 liraya nerede ne direksiyonu var gözünü seveyim. 1 kilo peynir bile olmuş 50 TL.

dbeni üzelttiğin için saol bu arada direksiyonlar gerçekten ucuzladı bugün 1 tane daha geldi direksiyon seti dğkkana 25tl ye aldım kardeşim

pls how to unlock S1
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG