New mirrors improvement suggestion!
Hello dear LFS developers.

I would like to ask you if you can finally fix the problem with mirrors that are not showing up in "Shift+U mode" because in my opinion it should be done many years ago. I think it's been working in some version of LFS but can't quite remember which version it was. Anyways... I think all of us would be happy if you also provide the mirrors in Shift+U mode to be visible so we can start making more creative videos/screenshots.

Please let me know as fast as possible when this can be done as i would like to start working on new movie project and the thing that there is no mirrors in Shift+U mode is very annoying.

Thank you and looking forward to see a quick reply from you.

Best regards.

BTW. one more quesstion if it's possible to also make visible skidmarks on "Slabs". They are too blank when people creating layouts it's kinda hurts eyes to see people drifting without skidmarks visible. I can see you already fixed the casting shadows on the slabs so that's good but also skidmars would be perfect and probably many many people will apreciate that update same as showing mirrors in Shift+U mode.
i totally agree on that, visible skidmarks on Slabs would be great aswell!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG