The online racing simulator
Rays engineering alloy wheels, special nuts???
Hi all, I have just got a set of rays victrix kreutzer alloys for my car, 17 inch, 2 piece splits, perfect, saved from the skip at work too so absolutely free, winner. However, I am reading that some rays wheels need a specific type of nut for use with them that you can only buy from rays themselves. From looking online it appears that it's only some of their wheels that need these, at least one of their volks range and maybe a couple of others, I can't really find anything more definitive than that. Is anyone here familiar with their wheels and may know the answer, as I'm really hoping that standard 60 degree tapered ones for alloys will be OK but I'd obviously rather be sure.

Thanks in advance Smile
If nothing else, craft them with lathe and milling cutter, unless...

I have experienced once at this, after I graduated as machinist. It was kinda exciting to make it. Luckily, only one was required ( due by simply lost it somewhere lol )

How much those special nuts costs in there? ( or anywhere in overall )
All sorted in the end, i was able to get the seat taper angle measured (we have a small machine ahop at work) which confirmed that they take a standard 60 degree nut, meaning i was able to use the original standard volvo alloy nuts that are already on the car, so the wheels are now on, the coilovers need to go on ASAP, it sits laughably high.

Rays engineering alloy wheels, special nuts???
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG